★ Intro/Settings ★

N O T E ★

Hi Everyone!!! This is my first time writing a story in Wattpad, since I only read stories here. I thought it would be interesting for me to try and write something. So, I'm kind of hoping to get some positive reviews from you guys and a little encouraging comments. Please enjoy the story along the way!
_______________

R E M I N D E R S ★

1.) (Y/N), means "Your Name." Pretend you're the protagonist of this story. Just insert any name you prefer.

2.) Summary: You were the luckiest the girl to have ever been adopted by 12 good looking and very noticed guys known as the, EXO. You have lost your parents in a very young age, not knowing who your real family was. You will continue to live on with the most popular group in Korea.

3.) Plot: Ever since you were adopted, you lived a perfectly good life with your brothers. Years pass you eventually head to school, but it wasn't as pleasant as you thought. Someone is trying to take you away from your brothers. Thinking you didn't deserve any of them.

4.) Some Vocabularies, Spellings and Grammars might be incorrect.

5.) Foul language, cursing words are included, but are censored for all of you readers.

6.) Shippings and OTP will be here as well. Please do not bash or rudely comment of other people's opinion on each couple in this story. Please respect one another.

7.) Please do not start an argument on the comment section, please don't fight here because you'll attract more people and things might get even worse. Please be friendly to one another and respect each other.

_______________

C O N T A C T

(。・ω・)ノ゙Instagram : rainyy_25

(。・ω・)ノ゙Tumblr : rainyy-25

______________

I am your author, Lorraine
and welcome to my story!

Enjoy reading!
☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ