4. Kim (Y/n)

Third Person POV:

Today is the day the EXO members will finally get to meet there new baby sister. But did they even prepared a name for the little angel? Let's all hope that Chanyeol will give his idea and that they will approve the name.

Chanyeol's POV:

Man, did they even thinked of a name for the baby? Should I just tell them that I already have the idea for the name? I really don't want them to be mad at me for not telling them anything. Oh well Channie here it goes.

"Hey guys." I broke the silence. "What it is Chanyeol?" Baekhyun said. "Uh did you guys even thinked of the baby's name?" I asked quietly enough for them not to hear. "Uh can you speak louder Chanyeol. We can't hear you." Luhan said while driving the car.

"Yeah just say it! We don't bite." Kai teased. With that I looked at them one by one, but since the other members ( Suho, Kris, Tao, Xiumin, Lay, Sehun) are in the other car it seems to be alright.

"Jioos gave you a voice, use it." Chen laughed, earning him a smack on the head by D.O

"Promise me you guys won't yell or get mad at me?" I shakingly said. "It's ok Chanyeol we won't" D.O smiled. "*sigh* alright. Have you guys thinked of a name for the baby?" "No why?" Chen asked. "W-well I got an idea for the n-name." I stuttered. "Jinja? Well whats the name then?" Baekhyun asked excitedly. "(Y/n)" I said.

Luhan's POV:

"(Y/n)" As soon as Chanyeol said the name, I quickly thinked about it. (Y/n) huh it sounds beautiful. It fits perfectly for our new baby sister. "Chanyeol I think it sounds breautiful!" Chen said smiled. "Really?!" Chanyeol happily yelled in the car.

"Yeah! (Y/n) sounds like a perfect name for a baby girl." Baekhyun said adoringly. "You were scared of that?" Kai laughed, earning a slap from Baekhyun.

"I'm gonna tell the others that the baby's name will be, Kim (Y/n) from now on." Chen said as he pulled out his phone. It seems like all of us agreed to it. (Y/n), just wait a little longer. Your Brothers will be there soon.

  *Meanwhile at the other car*

*pop*

A message popped out of Lay's messenger. It says:

"Chanyeol already has a name for the baby and I think you guys are going to love it." Chen sended.

"What's the name then???" Lay replied.

"(Y/n), sounds awsome right?" He's right it does sounds amazing.

"Hey guys." Lay said. "What is it?" Sehun asked lazily. "Chanyeol made a name for our little sister (Y/n)" "(Y/n), that sounds sweet" Suho smiled. "I hope she has chubby cheeks like me." Xiumin said, poking his cheeks. "We'll have another baozi in the group." Tao said. "Yeah but a cute and pretty baozi." Xiumin laughed.

  *TimeSkip*

"Finally we're here!" Baekhyun shouted. "Alright guys me and D.O will set up the adoption papers for the baby ok? You guys go on and choose the baby but remember it has to be a girl, got it?" Suho explained.

"Yes mom." Tao said. "Haha looks like Suho's going to be a mother of 13 kids now." Chen teased "Let's hope our little sister won't troll anyone, like you." Baekhyun said.

"And let's hope she won't wear too much eyeliner, like you." Chen fired back "WHAT!?" Baekhyun whined. "Oh BURN!" Kris yelled, while the other members started laughing their butts off. *Phew* Today is going to be a looonnnggg day for EXO.

~ ♡ ~

Social Contact:

✉ Instagram : rainyy_25

✉ Tumblr : rainyy-25