34. The Godmother

"Ah, you don't know how good it feels to be back on land" Bruce smiled as he stepped foot in the house.

After a few days on the yacht, it was time for them to go back home, on land. They made many fun memories, they made fun of one another, and Tony didn't throw anyone else in the water.

Once everyone was settled in the house, they were scattered around the living room, having a nice chat and a few laughs. Gali spotted Kami and Bruce being adorable.

Ever since they started going out, Bruce has been less stressed. Everyone has noticed it. Kamilla really does help bring the edge down. Tony jokes that perhaps she gives him funny cookies, but that's not the case.

Galilea thinks they look extremely cute together and she's happy that her friend is happy. It's not that Kamilla wasn't happy before, because she was, but this was a different kind of happy.

"Does your brother know about you two?" Gali asked Kamilla. She looked up at her friend.

"Uh"

"Because he's gonna be here in like 7 minutes"

"What?!" She exclaimed "why?"

"He called me. He asked if it was okay if him, Katherine and Leo could come over" Gali explained.

"Cool beans" Thor said.

The doorbell rang and everyone turned to Gali.

"I thought you said they were going to be here in seven minutes" Tony was confused.

"Seven minutes ago they would be here in seven minutes" Galilea explained.

"That made absolutely no sense" Natasha shook her head.

"Then tell me why I understood her" Bruce rubbed the back of his neck.

Gali gave them a knowing look and she went over to the front door. She opened it to reveal her favorite family. The Rosenthals.

"Hi!" Galilea smiled and hugged each of them. She crouched down to little Leo's height "you've gotten cuter!" She gushed and kissed his cheek "come in guys"

They walked in and closed the door behind them. Leo ran in and straight to the living room. The only thing Gali could see was his minion backpack that's about his size. She finds it cute when little kids have backpacks their size and when they walk it looks like the backpack moving.

"Auntie Kami!" Leo yelled as he ran to her. Kami smiled when she saw her nephew.

"Leo!" She opened her arms for a hug. He jumped right to them and she kissed his cheek and gave him a bone crushing hug "Hi baby, I've missed you"

Emil and Katherine said hi to the group and they said hi back. They sat down and Kami started to talk to Leo in German. He nodded to something she said and replied in German. They had a full on conversation.

"Why can't I understand!" Galilea groaned. Kamilla smirked.

"You still don't know German?" Emil chuckled "I've known you since you were like 7. All those years and nothing?"

"I know right?" Kami agreed with her brother.

"Shut up" Galilea mumbled. Leo got off the couch and went to the other couch were Tony is sitting.

"Uncle Tony" Leo extended his arms and opened and closed his hands to get Tony to pick him up. Tony did and sat him next to him.

"Hello little Leo" Leo took his backpack off and Tony eyed it "Why minions?" He frowned. Obviously wanting Leo to have an Iron Man backpack.