"We need to talk, so for that, put me down. Don't you remember this morning?" I asked angrily.

He just can't control his hormones.

"Yes! I remember but you left this morning and were avoiding me the whole time you were in college. So, I took matter in my hands." He said and placed his mouth in my neck and inhaled a deep whiff.

It sent a shiver down my spine and I just hugged him tightly.

"So, give me the reasons Manik. I am waiting." I asked combing his hair is with my hands.

Now he decided to put me down . But then removed his shirt and pulled it down over my body.

He then sat down on the upper staircase with me on his lap.

For a moment there is only silence between us .

"When you left us we were just kids . It was difficult for me & Dhruv but then we met Mukti and cabir. Life seemed good again as I got new friends who were there when you were not. Alya was the last to join our little group as she became friends with Mukti. Soon every one excepted her in our group even dhruv who hated her because she always made you cry. After you Left she changed and we saw another side if her that we never knew existed. You know Harshad is the reason why she hates you. So, I thought if you would be here you will also look after her so I took her in and we made fab 5." He explained.

I agreed with him on this news. Alya maybe my step sister but I never felt any hatred towards her because if we see both the side of the coin she too had a very unstable childhood just like me. Although I never blamed her but she always hated me.

"But it still doesn't clear that why were you with her? I want to know that Manik because I don't want any repetition of the past. Do you get me?" I asked

"Ya I know. So I was saying , when we grew up I didn't know that she had a secret crush on me but she proposed me when she was just in seventh grade. Can you believe it ?" He chuckled as if remembering a funny moment.

I narrowed my eyes at him but then urged him to continue.

"Of course I said no but you know how Harshad is ? He just spoke I'll to her and reminded her of our friendship when she was not our part, when you , me & Dhruv were the trio. He compared her with you and said that no body wants her. For a 13 year old girl that was too much and she tried to kill herself. " he explained.

My eyes welled up for my sister. That poor soul. I at least got my mom' s love but she never got any love from each of the parent . That jerk Harshad I can't believe him. How can he be so cruel?

"But why?" I asked

"Only good knows what runs in his mind. Since our childhood he had sick mentality.So , don't know. To save Alya from depression I agreed to be with her and I was also a hormonal teen . What do you expect that if a girl is offering me herself when I am single and don't know even if I will meet my love again? It was just like that, we were dating but what I have with you is something very strong beyond any words and feeling. I feel love is not enough word to describe my feelins that you evoke in me. It feels like you are my soulmate but that too seem a less appealing word to name our feelings kitten. I know you think what I did was wrong but I was also a teenager , a bloody human. Moreover there is no repeating history shit to me as I already broke up with Alya because she was the one who sent those goons to you. I just needed a reason to end our relationship and that incident just gave me a way out. Beside Alya had agreed to this that whenever she did something wrong I can end our relationship. So, she can't blame anyone. I am not cheating on her nor you. " He explained and kissed my forehead.

I wanted to ask him about Mukti's behavior but it seems like he knew what I wanted to know as he said , " We didn't exposed this information to fab 5. Because of musicana it would have created a huge rift in between us. So, please give me time to disclose this news." He pleaded with soft eyes and in an instant I melted.

I nodded.

He then sweetly kissed me and hugged me. It was a nice feeling to be enveloped in his warmth and manly scent. I give him a kiss on his shoulder to express my gratitude for helping Alya but I am a bit jealous too.

So, I just bite his shoulder and lapped my tongue on the bite to soothe the pain. But he just moaned.

Well, I liked it. Just like him, I claimed him.

He pushed me deeper into him and brought his mouth near my ear and whispered"don't start it baby. You won't like the consequences. " he said and placed a soft kiss on my earlobe.

Then my phone buzzed. I saw the text and it brought a smile on my face.

D: where are you? Here bozo is searching his snack. You know don't drink too much milk. Bozo will hunt you down .

God! Really well bozo is a good name for Harshad rather than snake. Always sniffing around here and there like a dog. Nice sense of humor tortoy.

But Manik snatched my phone away. I glared at him.

"What?" He asked innocently.

I hinted toward my phone but he seemed angry . Why, what now?

"Who is texting you and making you smile when you are with me?" He asked

I gulped hard. Oh! No, what to do now?

Run Nandini run.

I smiled sheepishly at him and made my way out of his grasp.

****

Well, this was the chapter. Hopefully you liked it.

Let me know your views?

Please vote comment and share.

Love roumania.