Motivational Quotes #2,651-2,700

Start from the beginning

(2,674) We all die. The goal isn't to live forever. The goal is to create something that will.
Chuck Palahnuik

(2,675) A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything.
Irish proverb

(2,676) You're not crazy if you talk to yourself or if you answer yourself. You are only crazy if you interrupt your own conversation.
Unknown

(2,677) No reason to stay is a good reason to go.
Unknown

(2,678) Our generation has lost the value of love, trust, family, friends, kindness, and laughter. Instead we value electronics more.
Unknown

(2,679) People come and they go. There is no in between. There are always people who you think will be with you for the rest of your life. Then, they just leave you.
Unknown

(2,680) Best friend: The one you can only get mad at for a short period of time because you have important stuff to tell them.
Unknown

(2,681) You fight, I fight. You hurt, I hurt. You cry, I cry. If you jump off a bridge, I'll get on a paddle boat and save your stupid butt.
Unknown

(2,682) We'll be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing homes.
Unknown

(2,683) One day you'll just be a memory to some people. Do your best to be a good one.
Unknown

(2,684) Peoole always say that the end of the world is near. That's false. The world ends every single day just for different people.
Unknown

(2,685) Pencils really do have the potential to create beautiful things. But then, the tip breaks or it's worn down. Then you'll have to sharpen it. The pencil is back to normal, just a little shorter. Our life is amazingly similar. We break, we endure the pain, but we survive. We begin to create beauty again. Each time we break on the inside, we lose a piece of ourselves. Then we lose too much and can't make beauty again.
Unknown

(2,686) If I can be the best in the world at something, then I think it's worth a shot.
Chihaya Ayase, Chirahayafuru

(2,687) We'll never win if we don't believe we can.
Sawaramura Daichi, Haikyuu

(2,688) Being weak means that there is room to grow.
Takeda Ittetsu, Haikyuu

(2,689) Does losing prove that you are weak? Isn't losing difficult for all of you? A challenge where, after ending up on your hands and knees, you must see if you can stand up again? If you stay on your hands and knees, that proves that you are weak.
Takeda Ittetsu, Haikyuu

(2,690) If you feel like crying, you shouldn't hold back your tears. You should let it all out while you still can because when you get bigger sometimes you can't cry even if you have something to cry about.
Tomoya Okazaki, Clannad After Story

(2,691) If you don't like yourself, even if the world loves you, then you need to become a person whom you like.
Mine, Yamato Nadehiko Shichi Henge
(2,692) When words fail you, say it with music.
Kahoko, La Corda D'Oro Primo Passo

(2,693) Music is something everyone can enjoy.
Kahoko, La Corda D'Oro Primo Passo

(2,694) You are afraid because you didn't know anything and you're scared, or is it because you knew and you're scared. Which is it? If you don't know anything, then go find out. Isn't it easy?
Hirose, Hiyokoi

(2,695) It's good when you laugh. That's my theory!
Hirose, Hiyokoi

(2,696) If you smile, good things will happen.
Hirose, Hiyokoi

(2,697) Unless someone makes the first move, nothing will happen.
Misa Amane, Death Note

(2,698) In this world, there are very few people who actually trust each other.
L, Death Note

(2,699) The world outside is wonderful. It really is, knowing that something like this was waiting for me.
Soushi Miketsukami, Inu x Boku SS

(2,700) Don't you think that if you keep lying, eventually no one, not even yourself, will be able to believe your own words?
Aladdin, Magi/Labryinth of Magic