Day 15

Kim Taehyung's POV:

It was the morning after my birthday. I had to wake up early since that nurse noona woke me up for a check up again. I groaned. But when she started to nag, I stopped and sat on the wheel chair. I had to go into that cavanous MRI scanner. That's the most scariest thing ever!! What if the system stopped and I got stuck in it? Geez I will die with the mental shock than without oxygen. After that horrific moment I could go to my room.

Yesterday was so much fun for me celebrating my birthday with everyone I loved. I didn't even remember that it was my birthday until they barge into my room with a surprise birthday cake.

But..I couldn't stop thinking about how I felt when she kissed my cheek. I mean I know it's not a big deal but I felt such a warm feeling like when I get a kiss from someone I'm really close with. I gotta admit. I'm still with those hair clips on my head. I didn't feel like removing it cus they are super cute. But they suits more on her than me.

My mom had given me a wrist watch which she said that dad sent for me from Sweden. He had to go Sweden recently because of some business issues. The watch smelled really good though. Aunt Park had gifted me a zebra printed wool coat which felt so warm.

Sara noona gifted me a pijama suit omg I loved it. No one ever gifted me a pijama suit before. She is incredibly crazy and adorable at the same time.

Yoongi hyung gave me an ice cap, which is useful these days while hobi hyung gifting me a pair of denim pants, Kookie - a leopard print face mask,

Jimin - a packet of baby diap- wait what?!? Baby diapers!?! 😨 urghhhhh I'm gonna kill you Jimin!!! When I threw the packet on the table I saw there something else beside the diapers and it was a head band. Woah I love head bands to be honest. My anger a bit cooled down after seeing it so I guess I will let it a bit go this time. I mean a bit okay!? Then I moved to the next gift which was Yoon Hee's one. I unwrapped it smiling to the thought and then realized it's one of my favourite pair of sandals. That grinned my face made never faded away till I wore it for myself.

"Woahh it suited well!!!😍". I spinned around and walked in my room to check how it feels when I walk wearing it. I mentally thanked her while sitting on the bed back. Next I moved to Min Jin's gift and it was so many Japanese chocolates which made me drool. Suddenly the door opened revealing the nurse noona again.

"Noona don't tell me you're gonna call me for another check u-"

"You are discharged Taehyung. I called your mom already to pick you up"

She said making me surprise while walking towards me. She was busy with removing my cannula and other stuffs while me looking up at her.

"Really????😀"

"Yes boii. Now stop looking at me and get ready".

She said flicking my forehead before heading out. Woahhh finally!!! I can get out of this whitey hell! I quickly took off the hospital pijama and wore some nice clothes mom had brought here before and packed my stuff. I didn't forget to pack those flower balls Yoon Hee made for me. After some minutes, mom came into my room. She took me to meet the doctor before going home to know further about how I should be careful and stuff.

"You will still have that headache if you overthink about things but it's not a big issue"

He said patting my shoulder.

"But his mind is still missing some memories o-"

"Oh really? I didn't notice that though. May be some nonsense"

Mom and doctor looked at me for some seconds before he averting his eyes towards my mom again.

"Okay. So if something weird happened just contact me". He told my mom which my mom nodded before bowing him.