Day 12

I walked downstairs feeling my tummy growl in hunger to get my breakfast after preparing myself to be appeared. I went to the dining table without even sparing a glance at the living room as I was so badly in hunger.

"Mom, what's the electron contiguation of sulphur?"

Suddenly Jimin asked out of nowhere causing me to chock on my cereal.

Since when did he start to work hard?!

"How would I know? Ask Yoon Hee". Mom said putting a pancack on my plate.

"Yah did you plan to be a good boy?😂"

I asked in a teasing way causing him to roll his eyes. I saw he was writing down some notes sitting on the sofa in the living room.

"Girl! Are you kidding me? I'm just doing these fucking chemistry homework she gave us!"

Suddenly my mouth stopped munching just after spotting his words.

"Oh damn I have tons of homeworks!"

I quickly rushed to my room taking the plate with me to start doing homework. Pulling out the chair I took my math homework.

"Argh why do they even have to give us homework in this Christmas vacation!!?"

I groaned while doing my loads of math homeworks. While I was doing it I could finish my breakfast. After more than two hours of doing math, I could finish but not all of it. Cus damn, I'm not a pro to do all of them. Then I put the math book aside and took out my biology book.

'Write 50 biological general knowledge questions'

"Woahh I'm so tired wtf is with this homework!" I quickly took my phone and sent a message to Min Jin.

To Min Jin :
Yah! did you make 50 questions for biology?"

I had to wait some minutes till she send her reply.

From Min Jin:
Yeah Yoongi oppa helped me. May be you can ask help from Jimin;)

What is with that wink!?! I rolled my eyes at her message before replying her.

To Min Jin :
Jimin? I would bury myself underground rather than asking help from JIMIN -_-

From Min Jin :
Lmao
May be Taehyung can help you! Just give it a try ;) it won't hurt you right?!

Yeah it's true. I stuffed my biology book into my bag and took a warm shower. Then I wore some warm clothes before going downstairs to have lunch. I could peacefully eat my lunch as Jimin was busy finding answers to those chemistry questions. I made my way to the hospital and finally after 10 minutes of riding bus I could reach to his room.

"Hey" I opened the door revealing myself to him causing him to greet me with his boxy smile.

"H-hai". I shyly said coming towards his bed. Why do i feel nervous so sudden?! Did that thing affected me this much to even stutter?! When I sat on the chair I saw his index finger was plastered which made myself slightly shocked.

"W-what happened to your finger?"

"Ah that nurse came and checked my blood for something I don't know"

That made my heart feel light and sighed in relief. He then took a packet of snacks which Hoseok gave him from the drawer that was attached to the table.

"If nurse saw these precious snacks, they will be escheated by her. So I hid them there 😀"

He whispered grinning like an idiot which made me laugh. Then he unpacked the packet and shoved me it after stuffing some in his mouth.