Day 8

My face didn't stop smiling to the thought that we played with the snow like little kids. And tomorrow is the Christmas Eve so I need to do something that makes him happier than ever he was. But what should I do? Should I plan it with his mom? Nah, it won't work.

Train of thoughts were flooding in my mind while I was going home from hospital. I shook off the thoughts and went straight home.

"Mom do you have carrots?" I asked her just after I stepped into the kitchen.

"Why so suddenly? A face treatment or something?" She asked cleaning the dining table.

"Nah, I want one for something mom. Give me one tomorrow okay?"

I said before climbing upstairs to have a peaceful nap before dinner.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Day 8

It was 9:23am when I heard a loud noise which made me wake up from my beauty sleep. I stood up and rubbed my eyes to get a clear view front. I looked around to find where that noise comes from.

Damn Jimin! Wtf is he doing in his room!!?

It came from his room obviously. I climbed off the bed and walked into his room almost stomping.

"Yah! What do you th-"

I was cut off from the thing I saw. His room was pitch black without opening windows or certains. But the disco ball was creating a night party at the very morning in his room with colorful lights circling everywhere. And to top of all, he was dancing on his bed to a song I've never heard before.

"Lord Geezes stop that damn noise for god's sake!"

I slammed the door shut immediately without even letting him to speak and went into my room again. Plus, I don't think he heard what I said because of that loud music. Actually it can't be called music; it's such a blasting bomb that practically my room was having an artificial earthquake. I unplugged my phone from the socket and quickly sent a message to Min Jin.

To Min Jin:
                    Yah! You need to come with me to go to the shopping mall. You know for what right? ;D

From Min Jin:
                          Yeah yeah I can get an idea =) I'll be waiting at the intersection bus halt kkk.

I quickly prepared myself to go out before went downstairs.

"Mom I'm going to buy something with Min Jin"

"Here is your carrot Yoon Hee" She yelled tossing the carrot towards me. I could catch a hold of it and put it in my bag before stepping out. I walked to the intersection bus halt and there I saw she was waving at me coming out of the halt.

"Yah Yoon Hee hurry up the bus is just behind you!!"

Her announcement made my feet to jog towards the halt and we both finally hopped into the bus and caught a double seat.

"What should I buy for Taehyung?"

I asked her plopping on the seat without having any idea about the thing I should give him.

"Think about something he is interested in girl!! I'm gonna give Yoongi oppa a wireless headphone"

She said being proud of her idea. I mean something he is interested in other than bubble gums?! He is interested in some animes but it's so damn lame to give him as a Christmas gift.

"But don't you think a Kumamon plushie will help more than a wireless headphone?"

"Oh gosh that's just too out of fashion!😧". She complained rolling her eyes. We both stayed silent for some minutes...thinking.