Day 16

Narrator's Point of View :
01.01.2017

It was 5 am in the morning when suddenly Taehyung's eyes stiffed in his sleep. He shook his head right and left to get his sense back but it didn't help him well.

Taehyung just had put a shining necklace around her neck from her behind. She turned to him and gazed at the necklace he just put around her neck. It was a silver colour necklace with a red heart shaped pendent. A smiled crept onto her face automatically when she read the thing it had wrote 'Love You Forever'. Then she saw it has a little hole for like to unlock it.

"The key is with me"

Taehyung said showing her the pendant that was around his neck dangling so brightly. She crawled towards him and sat beside him on the floor.

"It's like this. Your heart is only belongs to me cus...the key is with me"

He said showing her a sheepish smile which made her giggle. Then he took off his necklace and held the heart pendent which was on her and unlocked the heart with the key. There was a selfie of Taehyung in it which he shows a heart with his thumb and index finger.

"So I'm in your heart and no one can take you away from me"

Suddenly he woke up sweating like he saw a ghost. It's was a nightmare; at least for him; though it wasn't one for real. He was totally confused with what he just dreamed. He took deep breaths in and out to calm himself down. Like automatically, he leveled down his head to his neck and got a hold of his necklace.

"So confusing! What's that dream all about?! Why was this necklace in that dream? Arghhh"

Then his head started to hurt again. He held his head with his both hands closing his eyes. It was more worser than before.

"Why is she playing in my mind like this goddd this is clueless! Arghh what's this headache!!"

He rested his head again on his pillow hoping the pain will fade away. But it lasted till he eventually fell asleep.

Guess I'm thinking too much. That's why these nonsense come into my mind!

He woke up in the morning at 9 am and looked around his surrounding. It was such a boring morning that he felt like he should go out for a walk.

May be I should call for Yoon Hee to join! That would be less bored.

Though he was really confused with her he couldn't help but to accept that she is really a fun person to be with So he took his phone to send a message to her.

To Yoon Hee:
                         Shall we walk around the town? Let's meet at the near by amusement park :)

He sent a message getting up from his bed to be prepared as quickly as possible.

From Yoon Hee:
                              Okay!?! 😀

A smile invaded his mouth seeing her hesitated reply. Yoon Hee woke up on the first day of the new year and also the last day of her mission. The first thing she saw was his message in the morning just after she woke up. She was heartbroken thinking that she couldn't even take a one step ahead yesterday. But eventually an excited smile plastered her mouth after seeing his message thinking that he will may be remember her today. But still she felt a slight uneasiness and uncertain feeling when she remembered what happened yesterday.

She thought to bring Shimi with her to show him anyways. So she wore something looks cute on her with a warm coat while her legs covered with black laced stockings. It was a baby pink and baby blue frock. Though She still couldn't make him remember,she decided to tell him that she loved him and so did he as today was the last day. This time she didn't forget to wear that hair clip once he gave her. But she didn't know which output will come from him. Plus she hadn't anything else to do to make him remember her. She had no hope for this day cus if today he didn't remember her, that means she is a complete stranger to him.