Day 14

Park Yoon Hee POV:

Woahhh today is Taehyung's birthday. I can't wait to celebrate it. I woke up in the morning more actively than usual since today is a special day. Hope this gang planned it well though. Can't keep believe in them since they always screw the things up. I climbed off the bed and prepared for the day before head downstairs. When I pass by Jimin's room, I heard some giggling sounds from his room. I bit my bottom lip and slowly twist opened the door and peeked in.

"Aniya ~ you look cute in that pink skirt"

What? Pink skirt?!

He cooed in a sweet voice which I've never heard from him before.

"But that shirt you wore, don't wear clothes like that anymore okay? I felt uneasy around you cus Its too racy"

He said again smiling to himself. Wtf is he talking about?! Since when did he started to sweet talk!? Is it some kind of a stupid girl in my school?!

"Ahuh! I'm protective over you that's why~". He cooed again, this time scribbling some random shits on the paper that was on his table.

"I have to leave candy. I'll text you later okay? Byeee"

He said before ending the call. Candy? Is it that candy we eat or a name?! 😶 Geez!! So many secrets here. I pursed my lips and quickly walked downstairs shutting the door before get caught. While I was eating, I mentally noted myself to find out about that Candy by his own mouth. After having my breakfast I thought to visit aunt Kim since I couldn't talk with her after a little while . So I wore some warm clothes and put my ankle boots before heading out.

"Where are you going?"

Jimin's question stopped me on my track and turned around to him. I took that as a chance to beat him and spat a nice answer out.

"To meet Candy. Why?"

"W-what? C-Candy?"

Huh! Here it's coming 😎

"Yeah why? I'm gonna invite her here for lunch"  buaha good point Yoon Hee. Good point.

"W-why are you i-inviting strange girls here? This is not a restaurant!"

He said almost stuttering. God he looked so freaked out haha it's working on him.

"And why are you shuttering? 😏"

"W-what? I'm not stuttering!". He blurted out huffing with a pouty face.

"Anyways I gotta go" I said turning to my way again.

"Yah yah wait!"

"What?😐". I asked turning to him again. My patience was out of limit but I had to long the limit cross of it.

"H-how do you know her– I mean, how do you know Candy or whatever?". He almost spilled the bean lol

"Is that how you talk about your girlfriend with others too? 😎". Hah! I beat the crap out of him that he almost fell down from the sofa. I was about to walk out the door but he quickly grabbed my wrist causing me to turn back.

"Yah don't you dare tell her that! got it? 😤". I rolled my eyes at him.

"Now you're commending me? No thanks sir" I yanked his hand away walking out.

"Yah yah Yoon Hee arghhh pleeaassee don't tell her that okay? Please please 😖"

He once again turned myself to him and cupped my face almost pleading. Jimin finally know how to talk to his Almighty Sister *evil smirk*