Day 4

"Yoon Hee! get your ass off of your bed. You're getting late for school!!"

Mom's screaming voice made me shot awake from my deep slumber. When my eyes landed on the clock on the table,

"Holy shit! I have only 30 minutes!?😲"

I quickly got up from my bed and rushed to the bathroom that I was almost about to slip. Geez why did I even think to do a nail art at late night!?! I had to stay awake till almost 3 am just because of deciding to do a nail art aiishhh. I mentally scolded myself for my stupidity. It almost took more than 4 hours!! Can you even believe that!?! Cus I screwed up every damn time I tried to do a good design.

But I finally made this angry birds nail art *proud asf* 😂

When I was about to step out of my room almost rushing, I got a message from someone. And that happened to be Min Jin.

Min Jin : Bring some of your goddamn nail polishes here ;D

I hurriedly took four bottles from my nail polishes sighing to her massage. While running downstairs I put them in my bag and snatched a piece of toast bread from the dining table before heading out bidding goodbye to mom.

Finally I could reach my class running like a cheetah for almost 2km nonstop. Wow I'm healthy asf. I crouched down panting hard averting my gaze into the class.

"Girl hop into the class Mrs. Choi is coming!"

Suddenly someone with a familiar voice slapped my butt causing me to stand straight and run into my seat. Then I saw it was no one other than Jimin. He was giving me an evil smirk like he took his revenge on me for something. I couldn't control my anger but I had to give in only by passing him a serious deadly glare.

"Girl why you so late!?"

Min Jin asked snapping me out of my anger. Just when I was about to answer her, Mrs. Cho– no wait. That's not her.

A lady in her 20s or 30s came into our class gaining everyone's attention. She had a long brown straight hair with brown eyes and thick eyebrows. Her slim and tall figure actually looked so pleasant to the eye. Everyone stood up and bowed her.

"Good morning everyone! I'm your new biology teacher from today since Mrs. Choi has retired yesterday. So I have been transferred here as your new biology teacher. My name is Hwang Soo Yun and I'm 29 years old"

Woah why didn't she even tell us that she is going to retire this soon!? I didn't even know she retired yesterday!

"Yah! Did you bring the nail polishes!?"

Min Jin nudged me while sitting down back which I nodded as an answer. Seems like students like the new biology teacher. She looks really friendly with the students and damn! She teaches really well!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Omo how do you even do such awesome nail arts girl!! You're such a professional nail designer!"

She complimented admiring my nails finally after painting hers when we finished our lunch. I had to almost feed her cus she was busy painting her nails 😒.

After school end, I walked out to my usual destination which was hospital. What should I do today?! I know he is expecting me to come today too but still I couldn't do anything to make him remember me. Even though he doesn't remember me, he is still the cheerful Taehyung. How I wish I could just hug him like back then. After 10 minutes of riding the bus here I am near his room when his gang fellows were chit chatting with him. I was just about to twist the door knob but I felt like I will just disturb them if I suddenly barged in. So I let go of the door knob and waited outside sitting on the sofa near his room.