Day 7

Thank God finally I could get our so called Christmas vacation. Tomorrow is the Christmas Eve and Everyone was so excited after principal announced our vacation. But why the heck they gave us homeworks?! They call this a vacation?!.

"Enjoy your vacation kids~" As the final bell rang for us to go home, Mrs. Hwang, our new biology teacher exclaimed.

I quickly walked to the near by food mart and bought a plate of cooked Jajamyeon for Taehyung. Then I hoped on the bus to go to the hospital and searched for a vacant seat when someone tapped me from behind.

"Oh hi Hoseok". I saw he was with a girl. He showed me the seat next to him and I gradually sat on it before turning my head towards him.

"Who's she oppa?" The girl asked. She had a curly black hair till the end of her shoulders. She was resting her head on his shoulder but she lifted it up to see me.

"Yoon Hee this is my girl. Lee Sarang. Sarang, she is Taetae's girlfriend Park Yoon Hee"

He introduced her to me and we both shook our hands.

"By the way where are you guys going?"

"We are going to the same place like you". She seems cheerful like him. We had a little talk till we got off of the bus.

"I hope he will remember you soon Yoon Hee. Don't give up". She said before passing me an assuring smile. I mouthed a thank you while getting off the bus with them.

When we reached his room, I saw Kookie was already there. Taehyung was eating something that the nurse gave him as an extra meal I guess. I twisted open the door.

"Yoon Hee!!! I need fish cakes I can't eat this shit she gave me!"

He complained like a little kid just after he saw me. I went near him and sat on the edge of his bed.

"Oh Hoseok hyung who is this girl? Oiiii your girlfriend? 😂"

Hoseok couldn't stop laughing to the way he said it. He just nodded at him as he already got it.

"Hi Tae I'm Lee Sarang but call me Sara". She shook hands with him smiling ear to ear.

"By the way so Yoon Hee is your gir-"

"Sara, look at me"

Suddenly Hoseok cut her off cupping her face to kiss her lips immediately.

"Did you just forget that he doesn't remember her?" I heard him muttering without breaking the kiss.What a relief he stopped her 😅.

"Go get a room already!! There are underage students here!". Kookie whined seeing the kissing couple. Hoseok pulled away and smiled with all three of us.

"No need to find a room for us. We are over kissing by the way 😂". He said smiling creepily.

"But what were you saying before noona?". His question made me doom.

"You know taetae Sara sometimes loses her break when she talks so it's probably something nonsense"

Woah that's a nice excuse. Taehyung then nodded his head satisfying with his perfect lie. Hoseok earned a terrible frown from Sarang after saying it.

"I'm so done with this hospital pijama guys. I need my clothes!"

And he complained. It was a whitish blue pijama with white dots.

"But you have to wear it till you get discharge taetae". Hoseok said patting his back to assure him.

"I gotta go; mom told me to come early today". Kookie stood up from his chair and headed towards the door.