Day 6

It was almost the third week of December. But I don't know why I'm still going to school 😟. When almost the whole Korea gets snow already, my town and some other towns still haven't gotten snow. It was always the same in every year. We get snow at the end of the December and then it starts to melt in the beginning of next year. So they hold our schools till it's near to Christmas. Plus in another two days...it's Christmas Eve!

I guess God is punishing me these days non stop. But today was a public holiday so school was off. But I didn't feel right at all though it was free today. Sometimes my guardian angel is a bit more powerful than satan lol. But I guess my guardian angel just ditched me that day that's why I'm suffering like this without Taehyung.

Yesterday... Oh my god I will never be able to forget what happened yesterday. Why did he even ask that nurse a soup for me?!

Flashback

"Wait! Can you bring here another bowl of soup please? My friend is a bit not feeling well"

"No no! I'm fine!" I highly protested and ended up earning a death glare from him.

"J-just a painkiller will help".

I said wiping my tears as an excuse to avoid his glare. Gosh that's so scary that I almost stuttered. The nurse nodded and went out probably to bring painkillers for me.

"Why did you ev-"

"Because it will ease your pain dummy!😒". He huffed and looked away.

Then the nurse came in after 2 minutes and handed me two pills with a glass of water. I gulped it in one go and handed her the glass back muttering a thank you. I really couldn't keep my head straight cus of the pain.

"Hey, rest your head here". He patted his lap putting a pillow on.

"n-no I'm fi-"

"You're not! Your eyes says it all dummy"

I'm not the patient you are!!

My brain told me to scream that thought out loud but I didn't. I mean I couldn't. I had to gave in again cus of his death glare. I rested my head on the pillow on his lap. My head felt really light that I fell asleep without even knowing. After an hour or so, I felt a light tap on my back which made me wake up.

"Yoon Hee wake up. It's getting late for you to go home".

He said softly leaning down to my face. I rubbed my eyes to get a clear vision. My pain had vanished by then. Damn that pill was so powerful. I stood up and slung my bag around my shoulders before heading out.

"Thank you Taehyung. I owe you"

"Friendship isn't about give and take! Go home and have a good rest"

Friendship. He called it friendship. We are friends then...again?

"Yoon Hee, can you go buy these things?"

Mom asked snapping me out of my flashbacks. She handed me a piece of paper with a list. I went upstairs to get change into some warm clothes since it's cold outside. The sky was a bit dark though. Every shop was decorated with Christmas decorations as it was near to Christmas.I walked to the convenience store and looked for the first thing on the list.

"Wtf!? Baby feeding bottle!?!"

I was so confused that I thought it out loud. I don't know why mom needs a feeding bottle so suddenly.

"Miss, feeding bottles are over there"

I heard the cashier boy yelled at me. Gosh did I say it this much louder to even hear it to that guy?! I waved off the thought and picked one from the baby item section he showed me.