Day 2

I slowly walked to my house without even taking the bus. I felt so sad that I couldn't make the first day success. I looked at the blue sky heaving deep sigh. I can't imagine how I am gonna make this. Finally I arrived my house and stepped in.

"Yoon Hee, are you okay?". Mom asked seeing my sad face.

"It's not going to work mom! It's not!"

"Yoon Hee calm down! Don't be haste! You will make it I know sweetie". She said engulfing me in a warm embrace.

"Thank you mom". I said kissing her cheek before heading upstairs. Since I wasn't in the mood to do anything, at least to deal with Jimin for something stupid, I plopped on my bed and closed my eyes expecting that sleep will come to hug me. Finally, I drifted into a deep sleep without even me knowing.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Day 2
I was walking to school when Jimin suddenly jumped in front of me out of nowhere. I avoided his presence and continued walking which made him step backwards.

"So how are you feeling now?"

He asked turning his head front time to time in case if he falls or trips on something since he was stepping backwards.

"Infinite 😒"

I said sarcastically holding onto the straps of my bag.

"Oh come'on I know you need my help". He whined stepping beside me to walk with me. I remained silent biting my cheeks inside cus, yeah I need his help right now but arghhh he is so annoying.

"You owe me for not telling me that you guys were dating 😌!"

"Geez shut up will you? You're not my daddy". I retorted annoyingly leaving him behind.

"Yeah but I'm your oppa. I can be your daddy too if you want 😏"

He never stopped. Since when did he hit the daddy kink!? Why is he even trying to make fun of me when I'm in a deep problem without having any solution. This punk!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Three periods already elapsed uselessly without having any idea to make him remember me. Yesterday was useless and will today be useless too? As our forth period was off, I took out my phone from my bag. My thumb moved it's way to the gallery of it and scrolled down twice till I found the right pictures. The pictures I took that day with him.

A light chuckle escaped from my mouth when my thumb swiped to the picture which had Taehyung with that lipstick in front of the "Flowery Teens" shop. Then it swiped faster passing every picture until it comes to a halt.

"I missed you so much Taehyung"

I shut my phone off as I heaved a deep sigh.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Come'on Yoon Hee you need their help to introduce yourself to him"

Min Jin was dragging me towards Jimin's class when it's lunch break nagging me about what I should do and not. But my ego was screaming so badly to stop me from meeting Jimin.

"But no he is so damn annoying and may be he will even ask his return from me one day aishh I-"

I kept trying to defend myself but that really didn't work on her. God he is so dangerous I can't even imagine what will he ask from me in return.