Day 3

"Oh my god yes!!!! I did it!!!"

I jumped up & down on my bed dancing my happy dance after coming home. Yeah you know I made my hard attempt success. Wow oh my god!!! Good thing I decided to buy those fruits. From now on, I love apples and oranges gosh thank you so much omoooo..

"I love you orange and apple!!"

I screamed my lungs out happily jumping on my bed.

"Why the hell are you screaming goddd shut your damn mouth Yoon Hee!"

Suddenly Jimin screamed from his room causing me to stop my celebration.

"Ooopsie, sorryyyyy!"

I yelled a sorry back before jumping off the bed.

"And take this damn stupid cat out of my room!!! It's fucking furs everywhere on my bed!!"

I heard him yelling again frustrated. If only I could kick his butt 😒. God, please make me his homeroom teacher at least just for a one minute. I can do a lot in that time. You know time is gold.

"Arghh take this bitch already 😒"

Finally after some minutes he came to my room and shoved me Shimii who was struggling in his hand feeling so damn uncomfortable.

"For your information. She. Is. Not. A. Bitch!"

I said in a threatening tone snatching my baby from his hands. He went back to his room muttering a 'whatever'.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Day 3

"You need to win his attention girl!!"

MinJin said shutting her book before gaze at me.

"I already have i-"

"No you still haven't gotten it properly 😒".

She nagged. Then how should I get it!?! He even asked me if I come today too to visit him so what else I need!?.

"Then should I bring him oranges & apples again?" I asked smiling cheekily at her but she just rolled her eyes.

"Did you even date him back then Yoon Hee? Try remembering something he is interested in!"

Yeah... She is right. But what if the told time end when I try to get his attention?! Then I can't make him remember me ever again!! 😖😫

"Yoon Hee, you know you don't have much time to do this so you should be more wise!"

Again she started to give me life lectures. Why does she sounds like my mom!?! She talks like we all will die tomorrow!! 😒

I was thinking whole five periods without even paying any attention to studies. Because I really needed to take genius steps ahead because I'm running out of time. But nothing useful came to my mind. At least a single simple thing! Luckily teachers didn't notice I was spacing out. Finally it was the lunch break after bell rang to end the fifth period.

"Hey today we can't visit Taehyung. Can you give this pen drive to him?"

Suddenly Yoongi came out of nowhere handing me a black pen drive.

"O-oppa! You didn't even look at me!"

MinJin pouted as Yoongi handed me the pen drive.

"I'm sorry darling I was so busy with my soon to be released track"

He reasoned out poking her cheeks. I had a question in my head but I was hesitating whether to ask it or not cus the both were having a make out session in front of me!. I never knew Yoongi is this much cheesy cus I've never seen him this soft. You know, he is always in a swaggie mood.