'Am-am I wrong?'

"Shopping complex, my butt!! Listen here, go in and tell them what really happened on the wedding day. Tell them the ABSOLUTE truth. That's the reason why I brought you here idiot!!" Jungkook looked sick of me and rubbed his back stressfully while entering the front of door.

I just looked down at my feet and sighed out, complaining about my cruel fate mentally. As we entered the mansion, his parents which were in the living room, looking at us confused.  

Mrs and Mr Jeon looked at his son and now turned their gaze to me. 

Both of us probably were uninvited guests here. I was so nervous at this point, so I quickly bowed to them.

"Why are you here Jungkook?? Who is she?" Mrs Jeon started asking him.

"Do you not recognize her? She's the one who ruined the marriage!" He said furiously, while pointing at my direction.  Mrs Jeon glared at me and asked to sit down. This was probably going to be a long discussion.  

"So... you're the one who caused all the trouble at the event.." she paused briefly before continuing, "seems like you have so many things to talk about, right?" A cynical smile appeared on her face while I was doing my best to nod my head calmly. 

***

For 15 minutes, from A until Z, you explained all the things including your mother's illness to Jungkook's parents.

Yes , this was all your fault, you were shallow minded, causing the problem to occur. You don't want to hide the guilt anymore and just run away for the rest of your life.

"Please forgive me. I shouldn't have done this, but I really needed the money urgently. I lied to you and my mom. I'm so sorry" you tried to hold the tears as best as you could but they were flowing down your cheeks.

"I will take all the responsibility." I continued.

"Don't make any sad drama here! She just want your sympathy mom.. Lets send her to pris--" Mr Jeon cut off Jungkook's speech all of sudden and instantly slammed both of his hands to the table making all of us silent in shock.

"ENOUGH JUNGKOOK!"

"You can't put all the blame on her! You're the one who cheated behind Youngmi's back.. I also have heard many terrible stories about you with other women, so stop blaming someone else when you have also made so many terrible mistakes!"

"Bu-" again... he was cut off in his speech.

"I don't want to talk about this anymore and I have made my decision. YOU MUST MARRY HER! You have ashamed me many times. All the workers in my company keep talking about your gossips. This is the only way to shut their mouth!" Mr. Jeon was so angry.

The words that out from Mr Jeon made your lips part a bit. Your legs felt weak and you were out of breath. 

Mrs Jeon did her best to calm her husband, while patting his back.... While Jungkook? You can't describe his reaction...

Jungkook's father continued, "I need to go upstairs.. I don't care who she is, her family's background or whatever... Just... this is the only way for you to redeem your mistakes Jungkook"

The maid help Mr Jeon to stand and went upstairs leaving you and him with Mrs Jeon in the living room. "Send her back to her house Jungkook. I will talk to your dad later" with that she lead her way to the stairs. Jungkook frowned with what his dad said. He just stared at you without any expression.

"This is all your fault" his voice was very slow and weak. 

He then walked out from his house. You quickly followed him behind, not knowing where to go next or what to expect. Jungkook who realized you were following, suddenly turned back making both of us facing each other.

"WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT HUH??GET AWAY FROM MY SIGHT!!" he yelled and pushed you. You fell to the ground. 

You closed your eyes to prevent the tears from falling again. Don't cry..don't cry..He doesn't like when you cry.

"I...I'm so sorry Jungkook, I d-d-didn't know something like this would happen. Please don't leave me alone here" you stuttered.

"Do you think I even care about you?"his words made you cry and sniffle.

"I don't know which way to go back!.. AISH, damn these tears!!" you try to stand but looks like your ankle was injured and bleeding.

Jungkook was about to leave but suddenly one of the guards come to him and whispers at his ears. "Young master, your dad is watching and he wants you to bring her back home or else..." 

The guards didn't get to finished his words cause Jungkook suddenly came to you and carried you in his arms, lead his way to his car.

Now he really hated people around him. You were in shock by his actions while quickly wrapping your hands around his neck, worried you would fall again.

"Don't....say...a word" he said with his grumpy voice and you just nodded while quickly wiped your tears of with one of your hand.

He then helped you enter the car (actually more like help in rough way) and leave the house.