Chapter 28

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina's Point Of View

"Can I please please please do your makeup," Cynara questioned as her and Jace, who recently became a couple, stood behind me. It feels weird that a few months ago it was Jace and I in bed. Oh wow, that is horrible. Eww.

"Sure," I say and she lets out a mini scream before attacking my face with different types of items. I let out a giggle as I watched Jace starring at us intently.

"Why would you put that shit on?" I scoff at him and his unintelligence about girls. Almost every single teenage girl in this world wears makeup, I bet there is like 10 who don't.

"Jacey, you really need to learn about girls," Cynara says looking at him. He puts his hands up in surrender as he smartly replies.

"I'm not a girl, if I was, you would be lesbian," He states smoothly and Cynara playfully kicks him with the foundation brush in his hands.

"I am so excited, I mean, who isn't excited about One Direction. We are in front row seats baby!" Cynara changes subject and lets out a cute little scream. Jace rolls his eyes and puts his hand up.

"I'm not excited, but you are still pulling me along!" Jace states and Cynara chucks a random eyeliner at him.

"Pa-lease, we all know you love them," She sassily yells and I laugh at the two play fighting.

He rolls his eyes once again before leaving the room. I look up at Cynara who is trying to find something and she looks at me with a questioning look. "What?"

"So you and Jacey," I wiggle my eyebrows at her and she nods her head.

"I don't know, he is an amazing guy, and it is amazing we live together, in Australia but I am scared if things go wrong, thank you so much though for introducing us," She tells me and I give her a smile before Maria enters the room.

"Alright my baby girlies, it is time to go see Paully, and the boys," She screams happily and we let out a little chant just as Maria gasps. I turn around and look at what she is looking at before turning to her. "You look beautiful, Louis is definitely going to tap that,"

My cheeks turn red almost immediately and it is very obvious, even if I am wearing a small coat of foundation. "Be quiet, thank you though Cynara it looks amazing,"

"Any time, now lets go to the concert! Where is my Mia and Jackson," Cynara screams before running through the house looking for my munchkins. I follow Cynara then finally I stop as I see Jackson holding Jace's hand, Mia is holding Cynara's hand and Jace and Cynara are both holding eachothers hands. It is quite cute really.

We all finally leave the house and jump into my car and Mum's car. In my car there is myself, Jace and Cynara and the other 4 in Mums.

"Flash wheels," Cynara compliments and I smile at her as she looks around the aback. I pull out of the drive way in front of Mum as we begin our 4 hour drive (A/N I am using proper times now, dont hate okay!)

We make small talk on our way down, mostly us all being quiet and listening to the music. Finally after about 3 and a half hours a good song comes on to the radio. 'PARTY ROCK ANTHEM!'

Party rock!
Yeah!
Woo!
Let's go

Party rock is in the house tonight
Everybody just have a good time
And we gonna make you lose your mind
Everybody just have a good time