Chapter 24

My smile widens as I look down at the necklace that lays in the box. I can't even see the real world anymore because this just takes my breath away.

"Mina there is more, you just have to look," She says bringing me back into real life, I look at Maria who is currently looking at my Mum as though she is looking for answers but my Mum is shrugging her off. I search through the box and a folded piece of paper fall outs of the box. I examine before picking it up.

I slowly open it, as though the whole world is going in slow motion. I finally unfold it and my eyes are nearly out of my head.

'To Mina,

So I know it has been a day, and i'm writing this before things properly happen but...I talked to your Dad and I would really like it and as well as the boys if you joined us on tour from June the 8th to the 30th.

Merry Christmas babe, also if you want to, I would personally hire someone who would clean your house and etc while your Mum is pregnant.

Lots of Love,

Louis xoxoxoxoxox"

"OH MY GOD! I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU!" Maria screamed as she looked over my shoulder. "THIS IS SO FUCKING CUTE!"

"I know right!" Mum screamed and the kids looked up at us confused. "He loves you!"

"I don't know," I say re-reading the note over and over. I mean yeah this is the cutest thing ever, but I don't know. I dont actually know if he likes me or not but oh well.

"You don't really know much do you!" Mum sarcasticially says and I growl at her.

"Shut up!" I say and quickly cover my mouth and we all move our eyes to Jackson and Mia.

"My babies did not hear anything!" Maria says running and picking the two up.

"Mum! I haven't gave you my present yet!" I remind myself and run to the cupboard and pick out the massive box and the other one as well. She looks at it confused as I pass it to you. She slowly unwraps it as I stand there impatiently. She looks at it before realisation hits her and she screams.

"OMG! Thankyou! I have been meaning to get one!" She screams at the crib I brought for her. She opens the next one quicker this time though. "Thank you so much!"

I laugh as she looks over the spa day gift which luckily was for 2. "You two can get away one day soon and me and my little munchkins will go have fun somewhere," I tell them and they both hug me.

"They are perfect, now go give Louis a call!" Mum pushes me and I grab Mia and run to my room.

"Heyyyyy," She says in a cute voice and I laugh before I throw her gently to the bed. She lets out a massive giggle before I jump on and she jumps on top of me.

"So, my big 6 and a half year old cousin, do you like anyone?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"Ewwwwwww no! But I love One Direction! And...and Uncle Paul is their guardd!" She says happily and I nod.

"Would you like to phone Louis Tomlinson with me? Because I need to and tell him thankyou and im sure he would love to talk to you too," I tell her and she nods and lets out a little scream.

"Really! Jackson says they are stupid and so I tell him he is stupid!" She states and I laugh and nod.

"He stupid aye!" I tell her and she nods and grins at me.

"Mina, were you on front of that cover thingy, I don"t know Mummy says you were and she showed me and there you were," She tells me and I look at her.

"I dont know bub, like sometimes I am because silly photographers take pictures when I was hanging out with them and it goes all over the world," She nods and lets out a giggle. She is so cute. I then pull out my phone and find his number. "Now baby cheeks, I have to talk to him first then you guys can okay?" She nods and I dial Louis number after checking the time because I would hate to wake him. 12:03. Wow time goes quick!

"Hello?"

"Louis," I say.

"Mina, Merry Christmas babe," He says and my heart melts as soon as he calls me 'babe'.

"You too! I would like to really thankyou for the presents, espicially the underwear," I tell him jokingly.

"I would love for you too give me a fashion show one day!" He jokes and I gasp.

"You cocky little bi---bird," I say remembering that Mia is here with me.

"Bird? Da hell?" He says and I laugh.

"My little cousin is here, she also want to speak to you but one more thing. The tickets were amazing, and I would love to," I tell him and I can already see the smile on his face.

"REALLY THAT WOULD BE GREAT!" He yells before quickly adding. "You'll never regret it, it will be the best."

Little did I know, that it was going to be the worst trip ever, and i'll regret every minute of it. But I wouldn't know, because I adore Louis William Tomlinson.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_