Chapter 23

"Merry Christmas!" My Mum finally says after pulling away from me. 

"Same to you!" I say as she drags me into the living room and pulls out a box of presents. 

"These are from your Dad," She tells me then passes me 3 wrapped presents. I opened one to a set of keys. I study it for a while before I finally realise they are car keys. I let out a massive scream and my Mum laughs before leading me outside. I immediately run over to the 2011 Range Rover. 

"Are you serious!" I scream as I swipe my hand over the window and door. 

"Your Dad thought it was best to get you a new one, he says you deserve it!" She tells me and I smile and nod. This was unbelievable. "Get in, have a drive," I didn't need to be told twice as I run over to the drivers side and get in. I wave my Mum over to get in as well. I start up the car and pull out of the drive way. It was perfect. 

"I have to phone him later, this is amazing!" I exclaim as my Mum laughs at my excitedness. 

"I also got you this," She tells me and I pull over and she hands me a small box. I open it and in there sits the iPhone 4s. 

"You have got to be kidding me!" I scream and she laughs as I take the phone in my hands. 

"It has been set up for you already," She informs me before I give her a massive hug. 

"Thankyou so much, I am spoiled!" I cry as she rubs my back. 

"It's for everything you have done for me, for us. You really are the best!" 

"Well lets get back home," I say and she nods. I can't wait until she see's what I got her. We drive back home along the main road, passing very few cars before we approach our driveway. I pull in and as I drive down I notice an unfamiliar car parked. Mum and I share glances before I park my car behind it. We both exit and walk pass the empty car and up to the porch and just as we do so my aunty jumps on us. 

"SURPRISE!" She yells and we both scream before attaching ourselves to her as well. 

"OMG! Maria, I missed you! What are you doing back?" Mum asks her as we pull away and I look down at 2 little kids. I smile in awe as I bend down to their height. 

"Jackson, Mia?" I ask and they nod and smile as 2 dimples form on both their checks. "Oh my gosh! You have grown!" 

"Mina?" They ask before flinging their arms around me. 

"So how's my pregnant big sister?" Maria asks and Mum groans as I watch the 2 communicate. The last time I saw Maria, Jackson and Mia was 5 years ago, when the two little ones were 1 and half and we have continued skyping right up until last year when Maria lost time.

"Do you know how much food she consumes!" I say joining into the 2's conversation. Maria laughs at me while Mum growls.

"Hey Mina has your period came?" Mum asks changing subkect, trying to make it more awkward for me but I shake my head in laughter as Mum's face turns back into a frown. It is only awkward when there are teenage boys around over the age of 15, other wise who cars?

"Nope, not yet," I tell her.

"Any way, MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Maria screams and I nod before hugging her. "Is it okay if we are here for 2 weeks?"

"Of course anything for my darling sister," Mum says pinching my aunties cheeks as she growls at her and Jackson and Mia laugh at the scene in front before I both pick them up.

"So the place has changed....alot!" Maria says as we walk inside. She looks around and her eyes land on the massive televison in the living room as we enter. I let go of Jackson and Mia as they hurry off looking around not listening to their Mum yelling at them. 

"Yeah, Paul has gotten a really good job and he got builders to renovate and it feels so much nicer," Mum says to her and she nods before sitting down and making herself at home. 

"Ah yes, One Direction's bodyguard, and I saw Mina, you and the boys hanging out. So is it true you are dating Louis Tomlinson?" She asks me with a massive grin on her face and I shake my head as my face goes red. "She is blushing!"

"Yes, well I have been told by Harry that you two were caught kissing! Is it true?" Mum asks looking at me with humor in her eyes making my face go even redder. "Oh and don't forget the confessing of love for eachother and dont deny it,"

"Okay here i'll tell you. Yes we both kissed and we both said we love each other but nothing happened after that, in fact, to be honest I think it was just a thing in the moment, if he meant it we would be more," I tell them not sure if I even trust my words. I really like Louis, my favourite, little, silly carrot. I would admit to anyone that I liked him more than a friend or best friend, but I don't know if I can really say that  I love him because he will probably find someone, and then thats just awkward. 

"MINA!" I hear someone yell and I look at them dumbly. 

"Hmm?" I ask and Mum bursts out laughing. 

"She is so in love!" Mum yells and I cover my ears. 

"So tell me, how are we going to get you two together, I have to meet him though," Maria says and I shake my head. 

"They will be in Belfast for 25 th and 26 th of Jan so we will probably be with them then," Mum informs her and she nods. 

"Okay and when are they coming to Aussie?" She asks and Mum thinks for a while. She learnt all their concert things, god knows why.

"18th April," 

"Okay Mina, your coming over for then and you too Catherine!" Maria tells us and we both nod and I shake a little trying to take away the excitedness. The two look at me and I smile widely before Maria quickly stands up and runs to the car. I give her a quesitioning look as she arrives back with 2 gifts in her hand. 

She passes one to me which I guiltly take and the same for Mum. "But we didn't get you anything..." 

"So you didn't know we were coming, plus you sent the kids $200 7 months ago," She tells us and I nod. I slowly unwrap the present and the box has victoria's secret on them. I let out a big gasp and Maria laughs as I open the victoria secret perfume box.

"How did you know?" I ask her and she looks at Mum who is smiling. "YOU TWO PLANNED THIS!"

"Yup, now here is yyour guys presents," Mum says going behind the christmas tree and giving one to Maria. 

"JACKSON, MIA!" Maria yells and the two come running into the room. mum happily gives them the presents and they give her a hug before sitting down and opening it. I still look at the two confused as they forget about the past and go on about their presents. I look down at the 7 bottles of the most amazing smells in the world. 

"Thankyou!" I quickly yell and Maria nods before unwrapping hers. 

"Oh no you didn't!" She yells and I snap my head to her present. An iPhone 4s lays only its white but the same as mine.

"TWINS!" I yell showing her my new phone and she holds hers up and screams. 

I look at Mum who is starring at her present. "This is perfect!" She yells suddenly and holds up a tiger onesie that she recieved. I laugh at her present before she hugs Maria. I look down at Jackson and Mia who are playing with their new gifts. Mia got a pink car thingy and Jackson got a digger. 

"Oh and here is 2 gifts for you," Mum says and hands me a small one and a big one. 

I open the big one first because thats what it says and I stop at the box infront of me. I open it and my eyes widen. I hold up the lacey bra and Mum bursts out laughing. My mouth drops as I notice a whole box full nearly. 

"Next one," Mum demands making me go to it. I open the small one and there is another gift. I close my eyes and open it not wanting to see it. "OPEN YOUR EYES!" 

I look down at the necklace and at the bottom has a loveheart and teddy bear. 

"Mum this is..." I start but she cuts me off. 

"The note," She says and I look down. 

"I hope you love it babe,

Louis xoxox'

"Louis..."