Chapter 4

Chapter 4

1 More Week Later

Mina's POINT OF VIEW

"I am going to miss you too Harry," I say as I hug him. I can feel the tears building in my eyes and even though I try so hard to push them back, they can't. I feel the salty water dripping down my face, falling faster and faster each time.

"Don't cry baby girl, we'll be back soon," He says and I nod and try to laugh to brighten the mood.

I move onto Niall. "Bye bye Niall, don't get too fat!" I say to him and he nods before hugging me.

"Goodbye my fellow bestie!" I say towards Liam and he laughs before hugging me.

"Be good, we will be back in a few weeks,"

Next is Zayn. "Now don't drink too much and I have to meet Perrie soon okay!" I tell him and he agrees before enveloping me in a bear hug. Squeezing me ever so slightly.

"Thanks so much Louis for everything, for all the fun we had annoying everyone, we still need to get Zayn and Harry but we will soon okay, also I expect a phone call every now and then, dont be too crazy and listen to Liam more okay!" I tell him and he laughs and nods. He hugs me and it last longer than the others. I feel the others staring, but I ignore them and focus on LOUIS.

"I'll talk to you as soon as I can okay, dont worry it wont be too long," Louis says and I nod into his shoulder. I then go to my Dad.

"Now look after these special idiots. Thanks Dad for coming back with them, they really are more than what you said. Look after them and look after yourself and I expect to see you back as well. We also have to skype all the time okay! Dont let the idiots drink too much! Have fun and be safe," I tell him and he as well laughs and hugs me.

"Goodluck boys, I love you all!" I say as I hug them all before they all get in the car. We all wave goodbye before the car disappears down the street, combining into the small amount traffic.

"It's okay sweetheart, they'll be back before you know it!" My Mum assures me.

"And then they'll be gone again!" I tell her wiping my tears as we enter inside and lounge around on the living room furniture.

"You really like Louis dont you," She asks and I nod my head. She gives me another hug before I disperse into my room. I have classes tomorrow so I prepare for bed. I check the time, 7:30 pm. The house is so silent. I miss them and its been what 5 minutes.

Louis POINT OF VIEW

I sit in the car and watch as Mina's house dissappears in the distance. I hold in the tears. I wanted to tell her how I felt but I couldn't. I'm such a loser. I cant believe it. I look out the window and take in as much as I can. We pass a restaurant Mina and I went to and spent half of the time dancing on the tables. We pass the park and I remember Harry and Zayn chasing Mina and I around the park because we had gotten them back for getting us back with Mina, eventhough we didn't officially get them individually. We pass several other buildings or places we went to. The memories of the pass 3 weeks just flashed through, the moment I laid eyes on her I knew she was amazing, she was also very beautiful.

"Bro you all good?" Zayn asked and I nod my head and wait for the next 1 and a half hour to Dublin airport.

"Missing Mina already?" Harry asks and I nod my head earning 'aww's from everyone.

"So Louis, hitting on my daughter?" Paul asks.

"No, she is my best friend," I tell him and Harry coughs.

"You know she likes you!" Paul says and I almost choke on my spit. She likes me. I quickly look up to him.

"How do you know?" I ask and his laugh fills the car.

"The way she looks at you and acts around you, trust me, she is my daughter I know she does," He says before adding. "I know you like her too considering you just asked me that immediately!"

I groan and look out the window as everyone else goes into their own world. I already miss Mina. The one I really like even after 3 weeks.