Chapter 13

"Were here!" Feminine voices scream and I jump up. I run down the hall and to the door jumping on the 2 girls.

"Hey i'm Mina, your new best friends. Welcome to my house. You guys are so pretty!" I scream excitedly. The hug me again before going to their boyfriends.

"Louis?" A high pitchy girl screams entering MY house.

"Ella?" Louis says with a shocked face. Suddenly the bleach blonde bimbo comes into view. Can she get anymore fake. She attaches to Louis and immediately kisses him.

I notice Perrie roll her eyes and walks over to me. "Sorry we were forced to bring her. Don't ask me why,"

"Its...okay," I say faking a smile but deep down I am burning with jealousy. Zinah looks at me, she has been staying with us for a bit, and gives me a disapproving smile.

"Ah...I am just heading to the grocery store, I am sure Harry would love to come," I say pulling him out of the couple/soon to be couples room.

"Thankyou so much for saving me!" Harry says as we walk down the road. Luckily in this part of my town fangirls don't live.

"It's okay. Whos the bleach blonde bimbo Louis has?" I ask keeping jealousy out of my mouth.

"Thats Ella Barnes. One Directions most hated girl of course except Louis. They have been 'friends with benefits'" Harry explains and I keep myself from dying at 'friends with benefits' saying.

"That's gross. But how are we gonna live. Niall and Zinah will be together soon. There's gonna a be too much sex!" I say and he laughs as we reach a park.

"What about that Daniel kid. I heard he was asking you to a dance?" Harry questions.

"If he does. I ain't going," I tell him.

"We will be starting world tour then," Harry says.

"Thats really cool, how is the world?" I ask him.

"Its amazing. Where have you been?" He says as we approach the swings.

"No where besides London and France. I have always wanted to though. It's on my agenda for when I have money,"

"I promise you, you'll go one day with your prince charming,"

"Have you met anyone yet?"

"Nah. I'm waiting for the right person. I just want to live first. I'm 18,"

"That's good news. I'm proud,"

"What about you?"

"I don't know. No one yet either,"

"We can be single friends!"

"Yes!"

"Woo!" I smile at him as he starts going crazy. I love Harry. He is the best brother too.

After 30 minutes we decide to go back, walking slowly of course. We just take our time. Enjoying life as it is.

~Louis POV~

"So um...how you been?" I ask Ella as she sucks on my neck.

"Lost without you, but tonight is gonna be wild!" She states and I fake smile. I can't hurt her.

"I bet," I say as she bites.

"Don't hide it baby,"

"Babe, maybe we should come back." I tell her but she shakes her head.

"Give me 10 minutes baby. I missed you so bad, you are gonna give it back to me!" She demands and I nod my head. Oh god. She leaves the room holding a bag and enters the bathroom.

I sit on the bed as my mind drifts to Mina and Harry. Of course I was jealous when they left and still haven't returned.

I wish Ella was Mina, but just not so...fake. Mina is perfect though. Her brown hair, tannish skin, brown eyes. She was beautiful.

I hear the bathroom door open and I look up to Ella in a prostitute outfit. Oh fuck.

Minas POV

Unfortunately, because I swapped rooms with Mum and Dad for a bit, i was next to Louis. My head was in horrible pain so I went to bed as soon as we arrived home.

"Oh my god Louis," Ella screams again and sounds of banging and shit runs through my ears again.

I groan and hide deeper into the duvet as more screaming's heard. Fuck my life. Fuck my life. Fuck my life.

My headache gets worse and worse and the sounds are louder and louder.

This just isn't fair. I grab my pillows and blanket considering it's cold and go quickly but roughly down the sets of stairs to the living room.

"DONT GO UP THERE!" I warn them all and fall on the couch.

"How's your head?" Harry asks.

"In pain!" I whimper and he immediately puts his hand to my forehead.

"You have a fever," He sighs and I snuggle deeper into my blanket.

"I'm sorry guys for being boring," I tell them all.

"No you are sick, sleep and rest," Perrie says. I thank her and thankfully I manage to fall asleep.