(=SEX=) Part three.

Depuis le début

"You don't need make-up" Peirce said while walking into the bathroom.

"But have you seen how gorgeous some other girls are?" I questioned him while putting a small amount of rosy blush on my cheeks.

"You're beautiful in every way to me" He replied with a smile and I swear I saw him blush. If my legs could have turned to jelly and my insides melt, they would have just then.

"Thank you" I said quietly.

"Are you ready?" Peirce asked, still smiling.

"Yes" I said grinning while slipping on a pair of silver heels and grabbing my silver clutch purse which had my phone in it.

"You look really good" Peirce commented as we walked down the stairs hand- in-hand.

"Same do you" I replied.

We ended up going to a fancy restaurant where Peirce insisted that he paid for everything; I guess he was feeling guilty. I enjoyed going out with him tonight, it was really nice.

"Could you believe that guy?" Peirce asked as we stepped inside my house, and surprise; Zane wasn't home yet.

"That was hilarious" I replied while taking my heels off and sitting on the couch. While at the restaurant some teenage guy had been trying to chat up older girls. Every time he got rejected he moved onto a new person. He came to my table when Peirce had walked off to get the drinks and I told him to go away before he could even ask me a question.

"Well I'm going to go change" I said and then headed upstairs to my room. I went into the bathroom and pulled my hair out then brushed it. I then slid the dress off and was reaching for a shirt in my closet when I felt Peirce snake his arms around my waist.

"I love you" He said while kissing my neck.

"I love you too" I replied smiling.

"I love you more" He replied with a chuckle and turned me around to face him.

I was going to ask 'then why do you hurt me?' but I really didn't want to ruin the moment. 

Peirce pulled me closer to himself and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned down and crushed his lips desperately against mine, he then slowly licked along my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I cautiously granted. I felt his hands slowly trailing along my stomach, I pressed myself further into him while letting out a small moan and I felt him smile against my lips. I could feel his manhood poking into me and wanted to stop before things went any further, but I couldn't. I felt his fingers slowly trailing down to the rim of my underwear and tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me go. He wrapped his arms tighter around me when I tried to pull away again.

"D...don't" I stuttered.

"Why not?" He questioned in a pissy tone.

"I'm n...not ready" I tried to reply calmly but it was pretty hard while he was kissing my neck passionately.

"It will be fine, it won't hurt...I promise" He whispered huskily into my ear while moving his hand into my underwear.

"No" I said strongly while pushing myself away from him and talking a couple of steps back.

"I have needs" He replied with anger clear in his voice.

"I have needs too, needs for you to stop touching me when I don't want you to" I yelled at him.

In an instant I was on the floor with my cheek stinging. My leg was sore and I blinked away my tears to look at it, there was a long cut from where I had landed against the cupboard.

Peirce climbed on top of me and started to straddle me while roaming his hands along my chest and then behind my back to un-clasp my bra.

"Get off of me" I yelled.

He stood up and kicked me in the stomach. I yelped out in pain; that was going to leave a bruise.

"Oh and I wouldn't tell anyone about this, because who do you think they will believe? It's my word over yours" He said angrily but with an evil glint in his eyes. Peirce walked out of the room and left me in pain, lying on the floor.

I wasn't just hurt physically, that hit me emotionally and mentally too......

Hey Wattpadders!! Thank you sooo much for the great response on the last chapter, I was over-joyed, there were soo many comments! And thank you to all of my new fans XD and old (don't worry I didn't forget about you), because without your votes and comments I wouldn't have made it onto page 2 of what's hot list!! thanks a billion xxx Vote Comment Fan <3

xxLittlexMissxBitchx