Chapter 65: "Liebe Ist Für Alle Da"

Start from the beginning

''Sassy.'' She snorted and frowned. ''And cheesy.''

''Then I won't be cheesy.'' He stated, trying to look serious until she broke the silence with a soft laugh.

''It doesn't work anymore with me.'' She affirmed and moved her hands to his cheeks. ''It used to, but years ago.''

''I'm being serious.''

''You're not. I know you.'' She smirked, bending to give him a kiss. He couldn't resist it. He was mad about her.

''How do you do it?'' He asked looking into her eyes.

''I don't know. I just put my lips against yours and...''

''Not that, silly.''

''It's not what or how I do it, it's just the way we feel.'' She explained and sighed. ''We have a power. You have it over me, and I have it over you. I mean, that power is how we feel about each other. The things we did and we've done. Perhaps we shouldn't have met, perhaps we should have.''

''So, you regret it?'' He asked. She looked at him confused, looking for an answer though he was joking.

''Of course I do not.'' She whispered, placing a hand over his cheek while her face became serious. ''Years ago, when we went through hard situations, perhaps. But now, at this point, I don't hesitate.''

''I was joking.'' He chuckled, making her snort. ''We should be going. We're going to be late.''

''It's been only fifteen minutes.'' She complained.

''I know, and I wish I could stay here with you longer, but I know someone's going to get mad and I have to get ready as well, but not here.'' He replied and kissed her before getting up and get dressed to leave to his friend's house, but not before kissing their son's forehead.

She sighed when he left, feeling the butterflies fly up and down within her stomach. And that's when she opened up the door to let people come in to help her and the kid. They had to get ready. Everyone had.

And two hours later, her friend was knocking her door. She was the last one leaving.

''We have to take a photo together, lady.'' Her friend joked, trying to make her chill as they drove to the place. ''You look stunning, really.''

''I don't know.'' She whispered, looking throught the window. ''Is he there?''

''Yeah, he is.''

''I'm...''

''You are nervous, I get it.''

''But Michael.'' She sighed and eyed him when the car parked.

''You've been through this before.'' He chuckled softly, kissing her cheek. ''Shall we?''

''Yeah.'' She answered his question, opening the car door.

And both of them made their way to the aisle. Before that, she stood in her feet, holding her bouquet.

But the nerves ate her, and she couldn't stop laughing. Her friend and now best man, however you want to name it, tried to calm her, but he ended up laughing too until fifteen minutes passed.

She took a deep breath, grabbed his friend's arm and began to walk slowly to the sunny place, which was a garden exactly.

Everyone stared at her. And of course, the groom, who felt his eyes tearing up. There were a bunch of familiar faces, most of them family and friends.

''Am I doing good?'' She whispered to her friend, who laughed softly.

''We've not fallen yet, so yeah, we are doing good.'' He replied and she laughed, which caused confusion.

''Thank you.'' She said and embraced him when both of them finished their way.

''I...'' The groom whispered, watching her up and down twice.

''What?'' She asked him while laughed.

''Girl, you've left me speechless.'' He replied grabbing her hand softly.

''It's very much alike as the dress I wore the first time.'' She explained, laughing then again and resting her forehead in his shoulder.

And after that, the ceremony began. Everyone at the event couldn't avoid the fact of the love they had. I was even stronger than the first day. Funny how things can end, but how can twisted they can be as well.

I won't relate too much how it went, mainly because both had one of the best days of their lives. Indeed they did. It showed how much they loved each other. How they were soul mates.

However, both of them were dancing at that point. She rested her forehead lightly over his shoulder while he had his hands over her waist, dancing slowly at the music. Roxette's music was playing, it was the same song they used at the first time they got married in Nevada.

''This is way too cheesy.'' She said, making him giggle. ''But I do love the song.''

''You complain so much.'' He said and she looked into his eyes, as if both of them were all alone.

''Well, you knew it before marrying me.'' She teased him. ''By the way, I'm starving.''

''Me too, right?'' He said and she burst into laughter.

''Victoria.'' He whispered. She blushed cocking an eyebrow.

''James?'' She asked and smirked, caressing his cheek bone with her fingertips.

''I love you.'' He said as if it was a secret.

''I love you too.'' She replied and kissed him softly. ''You don't have an idea of how much I love you.''

Their friends did take care of Björn the few days they spent away. Before leaving England, she told him to stop at a familiar place. He stared at her confused, but he did what she asked. She walked slowly towards the iron while he watched her a few steps behind.

She carried with her the bouquet she used at the wedding.

''What are we doing here?'' James asked while embraced her with his right arm around her shoulders.

''Closing a chapter.'' Victoria replied, looking into his eyes. ''I didn't have the time to do it before meeting in Paris. I guess this is the best way to forget all the problems we had.''

''But this is where we met.'' He added and shrugged lightly. ''This is the bridge where we met that day.''

''I know.'' She laughed softly.

''So?'' He asked this time.

''James.'' Victoria began to speak. ''Though it's hard to remember the good times when you have so much pain and heartache, they deserve more than just pain. We all lose someone at some point in our lives. But then, I look at what I've achieved, at what I have at this moment and the only thing I can do, is smile.''

He bright smiled and kissed her while she threw away the bouquet. It was done kids. Fairy tales always do not have a happy ending, but this one, after all of the suffering, has one.

James and Victoria. Victoria and James. I'm more than glad to say that they were happy until the end.

They had, of course, hard times like everyone. But they did learn how to carry on all together.

No longer ago they had another child. They called her Nina like they said.

Anyway, the path can be always hard, difficult, but never give up. You cannot guess what's going to happen. That's why they never gave up on each other. That's how they loved each other so much.

No more summertime sadness.

The end.

Thank you all for all the support. It gave me power to carry on. I hope you like the end, something that was hard to write because I didn't want it to end. 

I love you all.