Chapter 3: The Summerset

(A/N): Sorry for not updating. Mwehehe! So here's Chapter 3. I hope you will like it. I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes. I promise to work harder on that. Enjoy!~ ♥

I looked closely, “Omo!~ It’s you! You’re Kim—“ He covered my mouth before I could finish my sentence. He dragged me off to somewhere with his right hand on my mouth, his left hand holding my shoulders. As we walk faster, he was pulling me closer to him. My head, it was leaning on his chest already. I can feel his heart beating.

I don’t know if I was sleeping during that time. Everything seemed to be perfect back then and I swear, if only that was a dream, waking up won’t be my style.

 “Where are we going?” I asked him while trying to remove his hand on my mouth. He didn’t answer but his hand is still on my mouth. He was still observing the area. He looked at his left and at his right, and sighed heavily. His grip on my shoulder loosened and sat down slowly. He was breathing heavily and then he spoke to me, “Mianhe.”

I was so shocked that Kim Jong In asked sorry to me. What did I do to make him feel sorry? “Wae?”

“Did I scare you?” He asked.

Why should I get scared when I am with you? Don’t you know how lucky I am to be with some Kim Jong In? I mean... No. I’m not scared; I AM VERY HAPPY, VERY, VERY HAPPY.

He stood up and put his face closer to mine. Oh my gee. He was very handsome up close. How is this possible? My heart, it was racing so fast. I can’t help but flush red. I was hoping that he won’t notice it but he did. “Blushing... Aren’t you?”

Omo!~ Kim Jong In! You were the reason why did my nose bleed.

“You’re nose... Omo! It’s bleeding!” He immediately brought his hanky out and covered my nose. “Are you okay, Miss?”

“Nope. I’m okay. I’m okay.” This is kind of embarrassing. I don’t know that the ‘too much good-looking-ness can result to a nosebleed’ was true all along. “Where must you be going?” I asked him while fixing the mess in me.

"Um, me? I'm just going to the Wash room. Um, yeah, the wash room. Um... I really need to go by now. See you around, miss. Annyeong! " Kai bowed and started walking away.

As he walk, my eyes were still glued to him. Was that for real? Is he really the Kim Jongin of my life? I slapped my right cheek and pinched the left. "Ouch!" That was painful though, but all of that was real.

I was walking aimlessly around the airport. "Where should I go?" I asked myself while giving a look in every corner of the place.

This is kind of insane. Maybe the place was just too big or maybe it's just me who wasn't familiar into the place. "Am I lost?" I asked myself.

I started to feel the heat on my cheeks, tears were slowly streaming down to my face. I'm feeling afraid and nervous, I don't know where to go.

I sat down on a bench by the vending machine. 

"Are you lost, too?" A guy sat right next to me. "Can I join you here?" He asked.

I didn't even care to look or even answer. "Stop crying, miss. They might think that I was the one who made you like that," He said. "And, crying? It will never look good on a girl. So, smile and cheer up, miss."

I'm starting to wipe my cheeks with my bare hands and the guy said, "I'm sorry. I've ran out of hanky already."

I was so shocked to hear it from him. I quickly gave a look and found out,

"Annyeonghaseyo!"  He greeted and flashed his usual sunny smile.

It was Kim Jongin again.