Come home

Farkle's P.O.V.

I find Maya's number and immediately call it. I start shaking and freaking out. I haven't spoken to Maya in almost a year. It starts ringing and I hear a voice I haven't heard in so long.

- Hello Maya Hart

- Hey Maya it's Farkle

I hear a gasp and the phone drop.

Maya's P.O.V.

I hear the phone ringing and answer it. I recognize the voice it just isn't ringing a bell. That's until I hear their name. I gasp and drop the phone. I'm so shocked, how did he find my number. I haven't spoken to Farkle in forever, I miss him so much he was always there for me when I needed someone. I pick up the phone again.

-Hey Farkle its been a while

I say nervously with a small giggle.

-I know why you left

-How and Why?

-Your YouTube channel, are you doing alright more importantly are Berkeley and Aspen doing alright?

-Look I can explain, I was drunk it was a mistake

-But why'd you leave Riley would've forgiven you, you and Josh could have a family and you could be happy

-But what if he didn't want the baby what if Riles hated me and never spoke to me again. My mom would kick me out, Id be homeless and you would all just leave...

- Maya we all love and care about you this wouldn't have changed anything, sure Riley might have gotten mad, Josh might be scared and your mom might be mad, but we all love you and everyone would get over it. You could be happy just come back please!

-I can't they won't why I and what would I say to Josh, "Oh by the way you have two kids a girl and a boy, twins, I just left without telling you but, I'm back they're almost 2 months old now let's just move on haha" 

-No but could you at least contact Riley, Josh or someone. Josh and Riley have been super depressed without you. Josh ended up in the hospital trying to kill himself, he's doing better but still, and Riles is cutting her self, I've tried to get her to stop. She won't listen even to Lucas. She needs you.

-Oh I thought they wouldn't have cared. Tell mr.matthews about Riles she needs help and I don't know why Josh hasn't just moved on there's plenty of other girls out there way better than me. I can't come back just understand that. 

-Okay but I'm calling you everyday and checking up on you

-Okay at least I'll have someone to talk to. Can you give me updates on Riles and anything else important 

-Ya sure I've got to go bye

Wow I didn't think my day was gonna end up like this! 

Farkle's P.O.V.

I'm so happy I get to speak to Maya finally after so long. I just want her to come home we all miss her. I'm not going to tell Riley, she can't know or she'll find out about Berkeley and Aspen, especially the Josh part. Everything will go to hell and the whole reason Maya left would have been for nothing. I'll tell Riley when I feel like things have gotten better.

Thanks for reading! I'll try to update more often during the holiday break but once school starts again I probably won't be able to post as often.