Searching for Maya

Riley's P.O.V.

I immediately call Farkle and tell him about Maya's YouTube channel he freaks out and looks it up right away he starts watching them with my headphones on and all of a sudden he gasps.

- What did you know where she is??

-No, I've ummm... got to go my mom needs me back for dinner

-It's 3 o'clock you never eat dinner until 5

Farkle just levaes without saying another word. It's like he knew something and didn't want to tell me, but what could it be??

Farkle's P.O.V.

I starting watching a video when I hear Maya mention something about her twins just hit a month old. I gasp and almost tell Riley that she has children when it hits me 10 months ago was New Years. She told me her and Josh did it on New Years but not to tell Riley. 10 moths ago must of been the time these twins were conceived. Oh no the father's Josh I can't tell anyone that must've been why she left!! I've got to go and find out where she is and contact her.

I rush home and get on my laptop and start searching I find Maya's artwork. She must have it at an Art gallery it's amazing. I continue searching when I find it an art gallery in... Paris??? Maya went all the way to Paris, wow! I need to contact her and convince her to come back. I find her contacts and call her right away.

Thanks for reading I'm sorry it's short I just had to end it there otherwise it doesn't go with the title of the chapter anymore you'll see why!!