The call

Three years later

Farkle's P.O.V. 

It's been three years since I found out where Maya is and Riley still doesn't know. She's gotten better but Josh hasn't. I can't believe how big Berkeley and Aspen have gotten, Maya sends me a picture of them every week. I have to tell Riley soon I can't keep this in any longer. She can't know that I've know about Maya for three years though, I'll make something up.

Riley's P.O.V.

I got a text on my phone and see it's from Farkle. "Bay window 4:30"That's weird, whatever it's probably not that important.

4:30 p.m.

I'm sitting at the bay window waiting for Farkle. I hear I knock on the window and open it up for Farkle. 

-Hey Riley there's something I need to tell you 

-What's wrong Farkle you seem nervous 

-Well ummm... you know how you've been looking for maya for almost four years...

-Ya I think I'm gonna give up she left for a reason and she obviously doesn't care about me anymore so why should I care about her

-Well umm... Riles I've found where she is and her number 

-What!!! Farkle oh my god how? When?

-Woah! Calm down someone from my Dad's work had to go to Paris and look at an art piece and turns out it was with Maya 

-She's in Paris, how dare she go and not take me!!

-Riley forget that you can call her and finally speak to her after all these years maybe she'll come back!!

-I hope so I miss her so much!! Can you be here when I call her?, I just need someone with me for this.

-Of course!!

I pick up my phone and dial the number Farkle gave me. It starts to ring, I start shaking and grab Farkle's hand tight. The phone is picked up and I hear the voice I've been waiting to hear all this time.

-Hello Maya Hart

-Umm... Hi Peaches, how have you been after all these years?

Maya's P.O.V.

I hear my phone ringing and check the caller I.D. to see if it's Farkle but I don't recognize the number. I pick up the phone and hear my best friend. She finally found me. I thought she gave up like everyone else but I guess she really does miss me. I've been dreading this I don't want her to find out about Aspen and Berkeley over phone it has to be in person.

-Hey Riles, I'm doing good how are you?

-I've been better, I miss you 

-I miss you too, you know I had to leave for the best

-I know but why, and how dare you go to Paris without me!!!

I giggle

-Sorry Riles, I think I might comeback I have something to tell you all

-You're gonna come back!!

-Yeah Riles next week!! I just hope you won't be mad by the news.

-How could I be mad my best friend is coming back and I haven't seen her in 4 years

-Okay, when I come I want everyone there so I can surprise them. 

-Sure Peaches anything for you!! Who do you want there??

-Well both our families, Josh, Lucas, Farkle, Smackle, Zay,Shawn, Josh and anyone else you can think of!!

-You said Josh twice, are you excited to see Josh or something.

-You could say that, but  more of the opposite. 

-Oh Peaches I'm so excited to see you I can't wait, I've got to go now bye love you 

-Bye Riles love you to

I can't wait to see everyone again but I'm so nervous. What will they think of me... will they call me a slut, be supportive tell me to leave. I hope they're all happy...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thanks for reading!!!