Proposal

A few months later

Josh's P.O.V.

Maya's gotten help and has been so much better. I can really tell a difference.  Riley's 8 months along with a little girl. Farkle and Riley have gotten together. Zay left for Texas, so did Isadora and Lucas. Katy and Shawn got married and moved into a bigger home. Katy's already had her beautiful baby boy, Camryn.

 Maya and I have gotten together and moved into a four bedroom apartment, so Berkeley and Aspen can have their own rooms. They've started to call me dad, which makes me so happy. Maya and I are so in love and I think I'm going to propose. 

I call Shawn and Katy to see if it's okay that I ask their little girl to marry me;

-Hey Josh how's everything going with Maya and the kids? (Shawn)

-Everything is amazing! They're doing amazing in school and Maya might have a contract with an art museum!

-Oh wow I'm so proud of my baby girl (Katy)

-How's Camryn doing? 

-He's a handful for sure but compared to maya as a baby, he's nothing (Katy)

-A handful is an understatement, I haven't slept in weeks, who knew having a kid would be so hard (Shawn)

-Oh shawn, it's worth it 

-Yeah it definitely is, anyways why were you calling? (Shawn)

-Well I wanted to ask you guys something

-Yeah sure Josh, what's up? (Katy)

-We'll I know maya and I have only been back together for a few months but, I really love her and I love Berkeley and Aspen so much! What I'm trying to get at is that, I want to spend the rest of my life with Maya and was wondering if it was okay with you guys, if I proposed to her?

-OH MY GOSH YES JOSH YES (Katy)

-Hmmm Katy seems fine with it..., you see if you ever hurt her I will kill you, just so you know but, yes Josh, I give you my blessing (Shawn)

-Thank you so much guys, I really want this to be special, I'm already planning it

-Okay, keep us updated Josh, I can't wait! (Katy)

-Of course, bye 

-Bye (Katy and Shawn)

-I'm not even gonna lie, I completely forgot about this story and even this account! I'm so sorry, I'm gonna try and finish this story in two or three chapters, it should be done by Monday hopefully. I'm gonna start shawn Mendes imagines or a whole story, let me know which you wanted, Just oneshots or a full story? I've been really busy but I'll try my best!-