Two pink lines

Mays pov 

I wake up and look at the clock.

-  Shit, I'm late for school 

I was about to start getting ready when all of a sudden I  just started throwing up.  Well, I guess I'm not going to school today. I go out to the kitchen and see my mom.

- Oh hey Maya I thought you were at school

- Well I'm not really feeling so good today and I threw up so I didn't feel like going 

- My poor baby girl, * Katy hugs Maya * I wish I could stay home with you but I'm gonna be late for work and Shawn can't leave his work 

- It's fine I'll just make some soup and maybe call Riley 

- Okay bye baby girl * kisses maya on the forehead *

- Bye mom I love you 

I start to make some eggs when all of a sudden I feel sick again. I run to to washroom and start throwing up in the toilet. 

- Okay either I've got some really bad stomach flu or I'm pregnant 

I start to laugh at the thought of me being pregnant that's not even possible. Until it hits me. 

- Shit, am I pregnant

Well the last time I had sex was like a few months ago and I would know before then. Unless... no, no , no  I can't be pregnant with Josh's baby he'll hate me and leave. What about Riley what will she think when she finds out I slept with her uncle and got pregnant. This can't be happening. I'm not even sure yet maybe I'm just sick. I decided to call Riley since she's the only one I could think of telling she doesn't have to know who the father is if I'm pregnant and even if I am I won't tell her. I call Riley and tell her what's happening.

10 minutes later

- Hey, maya I'm m here and I've got three different pregnancy tests

She hands them over to me. All I can think is how did this happen, why to me and what I'm going to do if I am pregnant. No one needs to know I could just leave I'm 17 after all I could just move to Paris and start a new life. 

- Thank you riles 

She hands me the pregnancy tests and I go to the washroom. I took all three, and waited. I was hoping for a negative. The time was up, it's time to find out what my future is gonna be. I turn around and see all three pregnancy tests with two distinct pink lines. I break down and start crying. Then all of a sudden I hear Riley and start to wipe away my tears. 

-  Peaches are you okay in there you're taking an awful long time and I swore I heard you crying

- Ya riles I'll be out in a second 

I try to pull my self together the best I can. I can't tell Riley I'm pregnant she'll start asking who the father is and eventually find out it's Josh. But, no matter what she'll find out if I stay. I have to leave and soon I can't tell anyone. I walk out of the washroom trying to seem as happy as possible. 

- So peaches, are you pregnant?

- Nope, just a false alarm I don't know why I thought I was I guess I'm just really sick 

I try to sound as happy as possible but I feel like Riley can see right through my lies. I start to talk again but before I can even get two words out I throw up right on the floor. 

- Peaches, are you sure you're okay you sounded like you were crying in the washroom and that's what the third time you've been sick today. Come on I won't be mad if you're pregnant, unless it's with Josh but I know you two would never you know...anyways are you sure, they all were negative?

- Yes riles, why would I ever lie to you.

- Okay peaches, do you want me to stay the day or do you want me to leave

- I'd rather just sleep all day today but thanks for coming over, bye riles 

- Bye peaches, I hope you get better

Sorry if it's not good this is my first one and I did on my phone but I hope you liked it!!!