Chapter- 2

I'm choosing Barbara Palvin as Aria Stephan's!!

Noha's P.O.V.

I woke up next day with the ringing of my alarm clock. It was five in the morning. Gosh, I wanted to sleep some more time but can I? The answer is NO.

I'm very particular about my daily schedule. When I was seven years old, from then only I've been living with a daily routine and I always stick to it. That's why I don't have to worry about anything and never have my work pending. For living a peaceful life, you must have some rules and discipline.

I moved out of my house in my tracksuit. My cook was already there and she started making breakfast for me. I like her, she's very perfectionist and that's why from past one year, I don't need to change my cook.

I walked to a nearby park and tuned into my mp3. Once in the park, I started jogging. I like having fresh air that's why I prefer jogging in nature rather than on a treadmill.

It had been some twenty minutes of jogging, so I decided to have a slow walk. I observed early risers coming to park for jogging. Some people came with kids, other came with older ones.

But I don't have time to stay here and look at them. I'm a very busy person. I left the park and walked to my home. I like morning time the most. My mobile rang in meantime. It was a call from Aria, just like every day.

"Good morning", I said picking up the call.

"You woke up, don't you. And if I'm not wrong, you must be coming back from the walk", Aria said in a sleepy voice. Doesn't matter at which time she sleeps, she'll always call me at this time.

I laughed and she groaned. She said, "Gosh Noah. You can skip your routine sometimes. It's no harm to have a change sometimes".

"No dear, I can't and you know that", I said enjoying her whining.

"Ok, I'm sleeping again. Will meet you tonight at your home", she said.

"Ok, bye", I said and cut the call. I got busy in checking my messages that I forgot to look in front of me and only then someone decided to bump into me.

My mobile slipped out of my hand and I cursed under my breath. "Damn it".

"Can't you see whilst walking?", I asked looking up and saw a girl was busy in picking bread and fruits from the floor. Her hair were all over her face.

"I can, only if you could cooperate by keeping your mobile in your pocket", she said picking up my mobile along with her bag and gaped seeing me.

"You?", I asked unbelievably.

"Wohoo, look who we have here. Mr Orchid. Good morning", she said grinning.

"How come you always meet me at the unexpected place only? What are you? Stalker?", I asked snatching my mobile from her.

"Oops, seems someone woke up from the wrong side of the bed today", she said and I grimaced at her and looked at my mobile. It was fine and thank god for that because it'll freak me out if anything would've happened to my mobile.

"I can understand, waking up this morning is not a very pleasant thing. I too hate waking early. I'm not a morning person you see but I've to got up because I've some guests coming over. You know right, how it feels to have guest and-", she started ranting so I've to cut her off.

"Hey hey. Stop, just cut some slack ok. I'm not interested in knowing why do you get early and who is coming to your home? I've important stuff to do so please, excuse me", I said.