Chapter - 17

Noah's P.O.V.

"Mr. Orchid, are you ready?", Eva knocked on my door.

"Yes, come in Miss. Rose", I replied and she opened the door. I was standing in front of the mirror and I saw her from the mirror. She too looked at me and passed a smile.

She wasn't looking sick now. And her face was glowing after so long. She came inside and I noticed her dress. She had worn a magenta colour knee-length dress which was off shoulder. She had plated her hair in a braid and had kept a rose in her hair near her ear. She was looking beautiful.

"You're looking good", she complimented me and I turned towards her.

"Thanks, Miss. Rose", I said and she smiled at me. Whenever she smiles, I felt good. Only a few people know how to smile truly and Eva is one of them. Her smile reflects purity and she smiles from her heart.

"You too look beautiful", I said and she in return took out the rose from her head and tucked it inside my suit's pocket.

"It looks better on you", she said and I passed a nod at her.

"Let's go now", she said and I agreed.

We're on the staircase when I decided to speak about her cancer treatment. Yes, I'm concerned about her because of humanity.

"Miss Rose, how is your treatment going on?", I asked.

"Huh?", She asked cluelessly.

"Your cancer treatment Eva", I said.

"Well, it's not yet started. Tomorrow after the marriage will be over, I'll start my chemotherapy", she replied and I nodded but I noticed her playing with the hem of her dress. What's worrying her?

"Are you ok?", I asked.

"Yes yes I'm fine totally absolutely", she replied.

Ok, she's not fine at all!!

"Thing is that I'm nervous a bit about Eric and Sarah's marriage. I want everything to happen smoothly and peacefully", she said.

"It will be because a very special person had planned it so it had got to be perfect"​, I tried to cheer her up and she blushed.

"I ain't that good Mr. Orchid", she said.

"You're perfect Eva", I replied.

"I'll miss you Mr. Orchid when I'll leave. You'll always be in my mind", Eva said.

"You'll be also remembered, Miss. Rose", I said.

"I know that. Whenever you'll see any rose, you'll remember me. I'll be always close to your heart and in your mind also. I can bet on that", she said with happiness in her eyes.

"You're worth remembering​", I said and she smiled.

I myself don't know why am I praising her so much but I'm actually liking this girl for the person SHE IS. She cared for everyone without any complaints​.

She invited my friends to this party for my sake. She dislikes Aria still she's being civil to her. Her ex-husband is marrying someone else and she's arranging his marriage, I mean who does that even? She's like a sister with Jessica and if talking about Kyle then poor she but she's handling Kyle also for sake of Sarah. I pity her sometimes that after doing so much for everyone what's she getting in return?

A dreaded disease of cancer, an alone life and a heartbroken? She is too good to deserve that. I really want to do something for her but I also don't want to hurt her self-esteem. I just wish that someone could hold her hand too because Eva is a precious person who needs to be handled with love.