Prologue!!

Noah's P.O.V.

"I'll be reaching there in twenty minutes", I said to my girlfriend Aria.

"Okie, I'm waiting. Love you", she replied.

"Love you too", I said and hung up.

I picked up my coat and having a last look at myself in the full length mirror, I walked out of my penthouse towards my car. My driver opened the door for me but I took the keys from him. I love to drive myself when I'm not going for any business work.

I started my AUDI and drove it smoothly on the road. I like safe driving unless and until I'm in my sports car. I turned the music player and "Closer" started playing in my car.

Today is a very special day for me and Aria. We've completed our four years of relationship and it's our anniversary today. We're planning to get married most probably by next year. She's the best girlfriend any boy could ever have.

She is rich, beautiful and she does have a class which matters a lot to me. I belong to a rich family so my girlfriend must have a class which suits my reputation and Aria completes all the criteria I need in my partner and man, she's best in bed.

Only If you know what I mean (winks).

I halt my car near a flower shop to get a bouquet for Aria. She loves Orchids because Rose is too normal for her and she's a special lady so her choice had got to be special, after all, she's Noah's girlfriend.

I came out of the car and walked to the shop. There was a girl busy in picking out some roses, must be the florist I thought so I moved near her.

"Excuse me", I said and she turned.

She's beautiful, I thought!!

"Yes", she spoke softly looking at me from head to toe.

"Can I have a bouquet of Orchids?", I asked.

She looked here and there before responding and then said, "I'm sorry but are you talking to me?". She asked pointing towards herself.

"Yes, because flowers can't talk so I'm talking to you, the florist", I said sarcastically. Well, I can't help but sarcasm is my second language.

She smiled and then said, "I wish that flowers could talk because they are the most beautiful things to talk to but I'm sorry, I can't help you".

"Why?", I asked with a frown.

"Because I'm not the florist. I'm a customer. She had gone to pick up some red roses for me as the shop is short of them. So, you've to wait", she said and I nodded.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude", I apologised. Oh, yeah. I'm a gentleman, you gotcha.

"Don't be. So, orchids huh? Your girlfriend must be lucky because you're buying so expensive flowers for her", she said.

"How do you know that I'm buying them for my girlfriend?", I asked.

"I don't know. It was a guess and it seems like I was right", she said.

"Ok. Yes, she's special and she likes orchids, which actually goes through her status", I said.

"Maybe but I love roses because they are the symbol of love and care and are cheap too", she said chuckling and I just passed a tight smile.

She's weird!!

"Hey, I'm sorry I know took long. Here's your roses", A middle-aged women came and gave a bunch of roses to the girl I was talking to.

They're a huge bundle of roses. Is she decorating her whole house with roses?

"Thanks. You've saved me today", she said and after paying the bill, she left.

"How can I help you, sir?", The lady asked me and I diverted my attention towards the florist.

"I need a bouquet of orchids", I said and she nodded.

After having the bouquet, I left the shop and moved to my car. I drove to Aria's place but on my way, I saw her again, the stranger girl.

She was standing at one side of the road surrounded by the group of children. I stopped my car and saw her giving roses to the children. They were poor kids, I guess must be street children. I mean what she's? Is she crazy? Who gave roses to the poor kids?

If she really wanted to help them, she could've distributed clothes or food or anything necessary. What are these kids gonna do with roses? She's insanely crazy, I guess.

Ignoring this stranger, I started my car and reached Aria's house soon. She opened the door for me with a wide smile and greeted me with a kiss.

"I'm glad you came. Happy anniversary", she said.

"Happy anniversary", I replied and gave her the orchids and she grinned.

We had our breakfast and I told her about the stranger girl and her deed. Aria found it stupid too, well she understands me completely and we had a lot in common too. That's why I like her more.

After enjoying our quality time together, I and Aria left for an old age home for disturbing clothes and money which we do on our every anniversary. Aria does a lot of social work and this one we do together.

We reached the old age home and distributed clothes amongst the older people and they're pretty happy also. I like helping poor people.

After we're done, we both walked back to my car. I held her hand with mine and entwined our fingers. Aria love holding hands.

"Noah, could you just wait for me near the car? I'll be back soon after paying the check which my dad asked me to", Aria said.

"Ok, come fast", I said and moved to my car. She walked back to the office.

I was walking towards the car but someone stopped me in my track. On my side was a park and there she was, Miss Stranger. The same girl I've met today at the flower shop.

I took my time to notice her. She was standing with some kids and there were old and aged people of the old age home also. I saw one by one every kid went to one old person and gave them roses. In return, every old person gave a pen and a notebook to those kids.

I was stunned to see something like this. I mean what's going on here? I saw Miss. Stranger clicking pictures of them and smiling happily. I was damn curious to know about it but I can't go and talk to her. She's a stranger after all. But I'm impressed by whatever is going on here.

"Let's go", Aria said bringing me out of my trance.

"Uh, yeah. Let's go", I said and we moved towards the car. I tore my gaze from Miss. Stranger.

Aria sat inside and I too followed her not without giving a last look to Miss. Stranger. I don't know why she did that but whatever she did deserve praise.

You're a good person Miss. Stranger!!

---------------------

Hey cupcakes, how are you guys?

Did you like it? Do lemme know!!

Vote, comments and share this story as much as you can.

Instagram: soul.musical

Keep reading..
Love you all..
Aana.