Chapter One

Congrats to  for w                                         for winning the cover competition.

"Can I please have a phone," I plead.

"Not until you prove to us that you are responsible enough for a phone," Dad says.

"Well, how do I do that?"

"That is for us to know and you to find out."

"Ugh. This is impossible," I groan as I stand up to walk to my room. I open up my computer and go to Skype. 

"Please be on right now," I say to myself. I press the 'call' button.

The video screen pops up. "Any luck this time,"Nathan asks.

"No, did you," I respond.

"No, I have to prove myself. Like, how am I supposed to do that?"

"Right. I miss you. When are you coming back," I ask. Nathan and his family went on this wild trip to Colorado near the mountains.

"Umm... I think three days,"he says.

"That means that there is six till school starts again,"I groan. Nathan and I are just about to start middle school. 

"Yeah do you have your schedule yet,"he questions.

I shake my head no,"What about you?"

"Same here."

I hear someone yell Nathan's name through my screen.

"Do you have to go,"I ask.

"Yeah," he says with a sad face.

"Okay. See you soon."

"See you soon."

"Cat, can you come here for a second," I hear Dad shout from downstairs.

"Coming," I yell back.

I walk down the stairs. "I have to go out and get a few things, do you need anything," Dad asks. 

"A phone," I say with a grin.

"Try again,"he replies.

"Nothing, what are you getting,"I ask.

"Just a few things for some videos," he says. Dad has still been making Youtube videos, but he only does one or two a week. 

"How long will I be home alone?"

"Maybe an hour at the most," He responds.

"Okay."

"If your going to burn the house down burn the whole house down cause I don't want to come back to half a house,"he says grabbing the keys.

"You got it," I say. Daddy is traveling with aunt Hope for some photography... I think. I don't really know. 

I decide to try and find some friends online, so I go back upstairs to my computer and I go to Twitter. I look through some of the people that are in my suggested to follow, looking for people that are around my age. I see one girl. I click on her profile.

Her name is Sara Emerson. From her pictures she has brown hair, about mid length, with brown eyes. Her bio says that she is a big tomboy and she is obsessed with 5 Seconds of Summer. And I mean obsessed.

I follow her on twitter in hopes that she follows me back, so that we can DM and become friends. I close my computer. What do I do now? I am home alone. I have no one to talk to at the moment. I wish Nathan was here...

A/N

Welcome to the first chapter of the Adopted by Janiel Two. I know it is off to a very boring start, but trust me I do have ideas. I also posted this three days after I said I was because it was my birthday and my family and friends wanted to take me to Chicago and other places. Thanks for reading...

Suggestions~~~>

I love you. Bye.