Chapter Eighteen (not edited)

Merry Christmas to you and your family and a wonderful and prosperous New year.
************************************
"Stephanie you know where I am." I spoke into the device with vexation in my voice. Sebastian raised an eyebrow at me and I shrugged in response.

"I know, I'm sorry but Dean is pissing me off." She said and I know she was tapping her feet angrily on the floor.

"Wait he's there?" I asked incredulously. This man was going to get it.

"He is and I threatened to call the police on him but he said if it was not important he would've left." She replied.

"It's your house, make him leave. I already told him we'll talk on Monday. " I pinched my nose. What was wrong with Dean?! Ugh.

"Look I'm on my way, just let him stay put." I told her and disconnected the call.

I turned to Sebastian who had a confused expression on his face. He must have like a million question to ask right now.

"What's going on?" He asked me looking worried.

"There's an emergency at home. We have to go." I told him, not pointing out the specific reason to why I have to rush back home. I have a crazy ex who couldnt take a damn hint that I won't speak to him until Monday. He did not ask anymore questions even it looked as if he wanted to. Sebastian started up the car and drove out from the place we had stopped to eat. After thirty minutes drive,  I made it back to Stephanie's.

I was sad the night had to end like this because I really did enjoyed Sebastian's company and of course the date. I didn't got out the car as yet. I glanced over at Sebastian who was now looking at me.

"I'm sorry about ending our date early." I smiled ruefully at him.

"You calling 1:30 am early?" He smirked. "It's okay, cara, I had a wonderful time even though it was ruined by racist people. Look on the bright side, I get a do over." He said.

I laughed at him. This man was something else I tell you. "No it's not early but still. And could I pass up home cook dinner?"

"I'll call you about the time. Now come let me walk you up those steps." He chuckled.

He got out of his car and came around my side and opened the door for me.
"Ever the gentleman." I commented.

We walked up the steps and he stopped in front of the door. He turned to me and smiled. "I really had a wonderful time with you Rebeca."

"I had a great time also." I responded. Neither of us said anything after that but the silence wad understood. Sebastian came a little closer to me and kissed me at the corner of my mouth. "I'll call you, goodnight cara." And with that he ran down to his car leaving me visible shaking in my shoes and not because I was cold or anything.

I watched until he sped away then turned to the door only to have Dean in my face.

I pushed pass him and suck my teeth. "Whatever it is that you wanna tell me you better say it now because I'm this close," I pinched my pointer and thumb together as I turned to face him, "to castrating you Dean."

"Did I interrupt something important?" He said with a smug look.

"It's almost two in the morning, you supposed to be home with your fiancè. No but you're here stressing out my damn friend!" I whispered yell.

He followed me into the kitchen and took a comfortable seat at the table. "My lawyer called. " he came to the point.

"And this couldn't wait because?..." I said folding my arms giving him the stink eye.

"Because we need to discuss this and you're avoiding me. Plus I wanna ask you if I could be the one to tell the twins I'm their dad and if you could move to America permanently so I could have easy access to them; that's where my lawyer comes in." He explained, leaving me speechless. He watched me and urged me to say something.

What could I say? He couldn't just come and uproot my life like this. I have a life in Guyana, one that I'm not willing to give because Dean wanted the kids closer. I know it's wrong on my part, but my children have a life in Guyana and I wouldn't break it up to please him.

"You can't just make a decision without informing me first." I said storming out the kitchen mad as hell.

"that's why I wanted to talk but youre just ignoring my calls and getting around with the whole damn New York city!" He said following me.

"Keep your voice down the kids are asleep." I know Stephanie wasn't,she probably in her room watching Tv.
"As for me 'getting'around, it was just a date with someone I happen to like and you ever raise your voice at me again you gonna know."

He rolled his eyes. "Does your date know about the twins? I know men don't like women with children."

"You need to leave, see yourself to fucking door." I said pointing to the door. "Because if you're here to only insult me, then I don't want no part of it."

"See you in two days, Rebeca." He said walking himself to the door.

What did I ever saw in that jackass? Huffing I sat down on the sofa and heard the door slammed shut.

"He's a dickhead." Stephanie said coming into view. "Don't let him ruin your night or shall I say day."

"He just gets under my skin sometimes." I said propping sorrow.

"He just wanna seem relevant in your life and that's why he's so upset because you don't give two cents of attention ..... Now let's get off him and tell me about your olive God." She said smirking.
************************************
Don't forget to vote comment and share! Once again merry Christmas! !!

"