Chapter Twenty-Five (not edit)

Do you guys think this should be the new cover? It was created by  thitqueenellis

There's a cover done by Sky_Wolf246 in a few chapters back that you guys should check out and decide between the two.

************************************

Your timings suck, Dean. Saying something like this would only cause more problem not solve them.

I stared at him as he scooted closer to where I'm sitting, grabbing my hands tighter in the process.

He ran his free hand through his hair and sighed. "I know I'm your least favourite person right now but all I'm asking for is a chance for me to explain myself." He grabbed my shoulders and stared into my eyes as if he was staring into my soul. His eyes searched mine; I guess he was looking for signs of emotions and if my armour was waning.

Sorry, Dean, I'm feeling anything but anger right now. "Let go of me," I growled lowly, but loud enough so he could hear me. I'm supposed to be watching the kids right now and he's taking up my time.

His grip only tightens "Just promise me you'll give me a chance to explain," his pleading blue orbs stared into my brown ones. A part of me wanted to forgive him on the spot but the other part was telling me to kick his ass.

"I said to let me go!" I whispered yell. I tried to shrug off his steel grips on my shoulders but his hands would not budge one inch.

He loosened his grip on my shoulders but only to have his hands on my face. I sent a glare of daggers at his face.

"Dean, I said to let go of me and that means any part not manhandling or gripping any part of my body."

"Right, I'm sorry," he ran his hands through his hair again and sighed, he scooted away from me to put a little space between us.

I rubbed my shoulders and fixed my disarray clothes. I got up and turned to Dean, "I'm going with the twins, I'm only asking this for the twins sake and only because you're their dad......So do you want to go with me?" I'm going to try and put our 'discussion' on the back burner and get along with him just for today.

He gave me a genuine smile and got up. He reached for my hand again and I held it away from him " Not today satan," I said as I lead the way towards the twin.

This man was going to make me kill him.

***********************************

Deanna shrieked as Dean chased her around in the sand, her hair bouncy on the top of her head. They looked so great together. "Daddy, stop!" she protested in laughter as he tickled her. "Noway, you have to say I'm the best first," he said in a fake serious tone. She shrieked louder than ever causing a few bystanders to look over at them.

I stood with my hands wrapped around my arms as I watched them in delight.

Admit it you're happy, Rebeca. Dean makes you happy.

Now he was going to make some other woman happy. I retorted to my subconscious.

I shifted my weight onto my left foot as  I searched around to locate her brother who was nowhere near the duo, trying to clear my head from all these unwanted thoughts. Dean may be the same he was back then, or at least he was trying to be but something was not just not right about his timings. When he had found out about the twins, he went ballistic and accused me of purposely not telling him and demanding a paternity test as if I was with any other guy beside him. 

Why was he trying so hard now? I thought.  Did he really think we could be a real family? I had so many questions but not one of them, I had the answer to. What I knew was a family was important to anyone whether they were in it together or co-parenting. And that was what we're doing, co-parenting. Dean seems to be enjoying his role as a father and that was why I'm happy.

I spotted a mop of golden curls, sitting beside a girl and boy trying to build a sand castle, which he has never done in his life. I took long steps towards the group of little people and stooped to their level.

Daniel looked up and grinned when he realized it was just me. I grinned back at him as I sat down Indian style so my long legs wouldn't hit over the sand castle they were building.

"Daniel, aren't you going to introduce me to your friends?" I asked my son.

He nodded his head and introduced me to the boy and girl. The girl's name was Elizabeth who was seven and a half years old. She has blone hair and emerald eyes, the boy's name was Ethan who was the same age as Daniel and he has sandy brown hair and blue eyes with a cute little birthmark on his nose.

"Nice to meet you both, I am Daniel's Mom, Rebeca," I said smiling.

Now, this was a huge water park and Daniel hadn't stepped foot in any water since we had arrived. I knew he didn't know how to swim and he was afraid of the water that I want him to just touch it before we leave.

"I will be right back." I said to the group but all I got was 'hmmm' in reply. Chuckling as I got up and dusted off my bottom from the sand, I sauntered over to Dean and Deanna.

"May I have a word with you for a moment Dean?" I asked him coming to a stop in front of them.

He looked up at me with a grin and answered. "Sure." He stood up and dusted off his hands on his bottom. Firm ones might I add.

Being a soldier has its perks.

When he settled in front of me I asked him if he could get Daniel to enter the water. I explained how he was afraid of the water.

"No problem. By the time I'm finished he's going to become A.C." he chuckled at his Aquaman joke.

He was such a comic geek. I shook my head playfully at him and watched as he walked over to Daniel.
************************************
Thank you for your patience and understanding with this book. You guys have been very loyal and I applaud you for that.

The other chapter will be uploaded tonight....two tomorrow and two Sunday.

don't forget to vote share and comment.