22

-5 months later-

Bellamy's POV:

It had been a long time since I'd thought about her. Not because I didn't want to but because I didn't have enough time to regret everything I had done. I'd found a group of Arkadians that didn't want to leave under Clarke's command and I stayed in their village. I woke this morning to an all too familiar voice outside my tent. I pealed the sleeping body of a beautiful girl who to my regret was not Clarke off of me and slipped on a pair of pants. Running out of my tent I viewed Octavia and Monty standing next to their horses, talking to the leader of the group.

"Octavia!" I yelled. They all turned and she ran into my arms.

"Bellamy please come home...'' She said softly. I hesitated, nodding my head slowly.

"Does she hate me for leaving?" I asked, lowering my head. Octavia lifted my head so my eyes met hers.

"She couldn't if she tried." She responded. "Get your shit together, we leave in 10." She walked to Monty and begun getting her horse ready for riding.

Clarke's POV:

"Shh Ally, it's okay." I whispered. Audrey slept on the couch next to me and the baby had just woken up. Audrey and I had been brought together by the baby. We were friends now, she even calls me Allison's stepmom.

"Can you take her for the day, I'm exhausted." Audrey asked sleepily.

"Of course.'' I responded. I loved Ally so much. I wrapped her sling over my chest so I could carry her and use my hands. I looked down at her, she had his eyes. It had been so hard without him, but since Allison was born two weeks ago it feels like Bellamy's just a memory. It was warm outside today so I decided to sit in the gardens and hang with Ally. Octavia had left early this morning with Monty to do something, I wasn't quite sure what.

I sat down next to the flowers that grew on one side of the garden. I told Ally a story my mom used to tell me about a princess named Ariel, she wanted to be something she wasn't so badly she ended up hurting herself for it. "What ever you do Ally, don't you ever give up yourself for someone or something else." I whispered to the now sleeping baby. I leaned back against the brick wall of the school and pulled out a book. As I was reading and Allison was sleeping I heard the sound of horses trotting approaching. I looked up to see monty round the corner from the trails in the woods. He stopped and dismounted when he saw me, tying his horse to a near by branch. Then Octavia came, but there was someone else on the horse with her. Bellamy.

"Is that Ally?" Octavia asked as her and Bellamy dismounted. I was too surprised to speak. I stood up holding the baby and walked over, handing Bell his daughter.

"Meet Allison." I said putting the small child into his arms. I hadn't seen him smile so widely in all the time I'd known him. As soon as she left my arms she started to scream and cry. I laughed a little but Bellamy looked terrified.

"Octavia will you hold her?" He asked.

"Why not Clarke?" Octavia said but still took Ally.

Bellamy reached out and ran his hand down my cheek.

"Hi.." He whispered. I met my lips to kiss without even thinking. His arms wrapped around my waist and mine around his neck.

"Hi." I responded once I'd pulled away. Ally was still screaming so I took her from Octavia and lifted her high up into the air. I bounced her around in my arms making her laugh. I kissed her forehead and her belly until she smiling brightly.

"You're amazing with her." Bellamy said staring at me.

"Nah she hates me." I said to Bellamy laughing. "Don't you sweet pea?" I asked Ally in a baby voice. She smiled and so did I. I felt Bellamy's eyes watching me as I coaxed the baby into sleep. I turned to face him and gave him a small smile.

"Why don't we go inside and tell Audrey that you're here? She's asleep on my couch right now so we can go get her." I said, walking towards the door.

"Are you and Audrey friends now?" Bellamy asked confused.

"Yeah, when Ally was born we worked together to care for her. We've gotten pretty close since." I responded.

He laughed a pushed the door open. Octavia and Monty took the horses back to the barn so it was just Bellamy and I. This was awkward...