7

Bellamy's POV:

I woke up to a major headache cause by my own stupidity. I missed her so fucking much. I wanted to kiss her, touch her, hold her. I wanted my princess back. I got up out of bed and put on some real clothes. I headed strait for Clarke and Octavia's room. Their door was open so I snuck in and walked over to Clarke. Next to her bed was a picture of the baby in an ultrasound. I put my hand over my mouth and started crying. My crying woke Clarke up immediately. She looked at me and took my hand.

"I'm so sorry Clarke." I said putting my head down and crying harder. "I'm so fucking sorry." She stood up and pulled me into her. I looked down at her and she gave me a little smile.

"Come here." She pulled the blanket over next to her and I laid down next to her. "I'm scared Bellamy."

"I am too princess." I whispered. This was the most terrifying thing I'd even been through. I can't even think of it from her perspective.

"What did your mom say when you told her?" I asked Clarke. She had to go to her mother when she figured it out I presumed. She buried her head into my chest and started to cry.

She finally looked up and said, still crying, "She hates me now Bell." She cried harder and I held her tight to me. How could a mother be so cruel. Clarke had taken so much shit about the pregnancy even from me and I felt horrible.

"She doesn't deserve you baby. I don't even deserve you for gods sake." I said a tear now falling from my eye.

Out of no where Clarke started screaming. Octavia woke up and ran to her side and I held her in my arms. She put her hand to her stomach and I saw blood. So much blood. I picked her up and I ran with her in my arms to medical. Octavia followed me and I could see she had been crying as we ran. Once we got there Abby took Clarke into the medical room and made us wait outside. I held Octavia in my arms and we both cried. I had no idea what was happening to my princess but I heard screams, her screams, continuously coming from the room.

After about an hour of waiting Abby came out. "Octavia why don't you go in and see Clarke. I need a second to talk to Bellamy." Octavia nodded and kissed my on the cheek.

"What happened?" I asked, I could feel tears still rolling down my cheeks.

"She lost the baby." Abby said, no compassion or sorrow in her voice and walked away.

I felt my knees buckle and I fell to the floor. I yelled at nothing and picked up a chair that was next to the door and threw it. I couldn't stop myself from crying. We may not have wanted this baby but- I can't explain it. It was still my child no matter if I had been happy about it or not. I couldn't even imagine how Clarke was taking this. We had had a child for one night, a life under our responsibility and it had died the next morning. It's just not fair. Why us? Why Clarke? She had to suffer through physically and mentally loosing the baby.

I heard the door open and Octavia walked out. She sat down next to me, putting her head on my shoulder.

"You need to go talk to Clarke." She said, wiping the tears from my eyes. She was right and I knew it but I didn't know how strong I could be in there. I nodded and stood up, walking in to see her lying there sobbing. I sat on the end of the bed and put my head in my hands.

"Clarke..." I didn't know what to say. I took her hand and laid down next to her. "I'm so sorry princess." I said. She rolled over so she was facing me and put her head on my chest. I held her in my arms and we both cried.