15

Clarke's POV:

As we sat in the cafeteria a group of girls walked in. They were all really pretty and it seemed like they were looking for something. They were all older then me, early 20's I was guessing. Bellamys age. Bell was sitting with a group of guys and a couple hot girls. He looked back at me once and a while but not for long and then he went back to talking to his friends. The group of girls sat down with Bellamy and his friends. I was staring, Tyler pointed out to me. Then I made eye contact with one black haired tall girl in the group. Bethany. She covered her mouth and stood up.

"Clarke?" She yelled. Everyone at there table turned, including Bellamy.

"Beth?" I yelled back. She got up and started running towards me and I ran towards her. Beth had been Tyler's best friend and she was like an older sister to me. I ran into her arms and we both started sobbing. She kissed my cheek and pulled away.

"Clarke we're going to bed." Tyler yelled. "Beth you take care of my sister okay?" He continued.

"Always have, always will." She responded.

"Night Ty. Love you." I yelled at him but he was too far out to hear me.

"Come hang with us. C'mon were not that bad." She sat me down next to Bellamy and the awkwardness between us was insane.

"Guys this is Clarke, she really cool and she's gonna hang with us. Have any of you guys met her yet?" Bellamy looked at me.

"I lead the 100 with her if that counts." He said in a stuck up way. It made me angry. Was that all I was to him? It's not like he said he loved me earlier that morning.

"Who wants to play spin the bottle?!" A blonde suggested from the group.

"Why not." Bellamy responded and everyone else murmured or nodded in respond. We all sat around a long cafeteria table and we put Bellamys empty beer bottle in the middle.

"Ella, you go first." Some guy said. A brunette that I recognized from being a slut on the ark pushed forward and spun the bottle. I was praying it wouldn't land on him. Over and over I prayed that it wouldn't but guess it landed on. Bellamy. She slid over the table and sat in his lap. Instead of one peck it was a passionate kiss the he tried to pull away from once or twice but for the most part seemed to not care about.

"Mmmm you taste good Bellamy." She said. I felt like I was gonna throw up so I got up and walked out.

"Damnit Ella." He said, getting up and following me. He caught up to me in front of a window we didn't realize was there and grabbed my hand.

"Don't Bellamy." I said. He didn't let go. I turned to face him. There was so much anger inside of me I didn't even realize I was crying. "Why don't you want people to know about us?" I asked him. I quieted my voice down as to stop my yelling and not make a scene.

"It was a bad time to tell the trust me." He responded.

"Well if you want me then why was that kiss with you and Ella so real?" I asked. He cocked his head and me and stared me strait in the eye.

"You wanna see real? Let me show you real." He said. His hands held my waist and his lips met mine. It was fierce and passionate and beautiful. I could barely breath but it didn't matter, he was my oxygen. He was my food, my water, my shelter. He was my everything. I needed him like plants need the sun. I wrapped my legs around him and he pressed me against the window, his lips moving to my neck causing me to moan.

"You're sleeping in my room tonight princess." He said, putting me down and hugging me.

"We won't get any sleep." I whispered, biting my lip. My voice was filled with sensuality and challenge. His hands moved to my hips and he looked at me deeply.

"Wasn't planning on it." He said winking. I pressed my lips against his again. This time slower and more lovingly. I heard someone walk outside and stop in there tracks.

"Oh... I'm gonna admit I wasn't expecting that." I heard a female voice say. I looked up to see Beth laughing. Bellamy put his head down and smiled. His smiled was gorgeous, everything about him was. I walked over to Beth and put my finger to her lips.

"Our secret?" I asked and she nodded. She grabbed my hand and pulled me back into the cafe, Bellamy followed close behind us. Most of the girls were drinking, half of them were drunk. I sat down next to Beth and a girl named Morgan. Everyone went quiet and Morgan looked at me.

"Truth or dare?" She asked.