18

Bellamys POV:

"I don't think she should be here when we talk about our baby." Audrey said looking at Clarke. She glared at her then looked to me for confirmation. I nodded and she stood up and began to walk out. I stopped her, grabbing her waist and pulled her into me. I spun her around to face me and kissed her soft lips quickly. She smiled and kissed my cheek, leaving Audrey and I alone.

"How far along are you?" I asked Audrey. She sat on my bed and I leaned against the opposite wall.

"3 months. Too late for an abortion." She responded. She placed her hand on her stomach and rubbed in small circles. That was my baby in there. My child. My daughter. I had a feeling it was a girl. I could just tell from I don't know what.

"So you're gonna to raise the baby once they're born?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. She was going to be a terrible mother.

"Yeah Bellamy. You and I will raise them." I laughed a little but she stared at me blankly. "I'm not kidding. The baby is ours we want to raise it in a happy home with two parents." She got up and stepped closer to me.

"We'll split custody. You can have them half the time and I'll have them half the time. Sound good?" I said. I wasn't really ready to be a father but I knew I had to be in this child's life. Also it would Clarke a chance to be a mother. She was going to be an amazing mother. I would want my child to be raised by her any day.

"Fine but Clarke isn't involved." She stated.

"Bullshit Audrey. Clarke's my girlfriend and she won't be the mother of the child but she will be with me when I have custody, no questions asked." I responded. I wasn't in the mood for Audrey's bullshit. The baby was mine too.

"Fine. I'll let you know when we know the gender okay?" She said leaving.

"Okay." I shut the door behind her and sat on the bed. I didn't know where Clarke was, probably with Beth or Octavia. I headed for the cafeteria to see my friends. They could get my mind off this.

Octavia and Morgan sat on a window sill and talked. They were sitting above Tyler, Clarke, Beth and a kid named Ryder. I went over and sat down with them, knowing Ella and her friends would be her soon and create drama for all of us. I smiled at Clarke who looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes. No one knew about us yet and it was best to keep it that way. My mom walked in and immediately spotted Octavia and I. She signaled for us to come over with her so we stood up and walked over to her.

"What's up mom?" Octavia asked. She sat down at the table and we followed.

"Just thought I should let you guys know that we're having dinner with Audrey and her parents tonight to discuss the baby. And no Bellamy, Clarke can not come. I'm sorry but it would put her in an awkward situation." I nodded, not in the mood for an argument.

"What time?" I asked, eager to get back to my princess.

"7. You'll actually come Bellamy?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes mom I'll come." I said impatiently, standing up and walking towards Clarke.

"Bellamy did you forget something?" She yelled as I made it to the other side of the cafeteria.

"I love you!" I yelled back, knowing that's what she meant. She and Octavia laughed a little in response and then my mother left.

Clarke smiled as I sat down. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes and caught Tyler staring at me. It was probably so obvious that I was in love with her and that we had something going on between us. Suddenly his eyes moved off of me and over to the door way where a group of girls stood, Audrey included. Clarke audibly sighed and rolled her eyes. I know she hates them more then most of the people in this school. They saw us and started walking over, Audrey winked at me and I felt sick to my stomach. There was no her and I anymore.