13

Clarke's POV:

I fell asleep in Bellamys lap. His body was warm and it protected me from everything going on. My mom being gone was horrible. I didn't know what to do without her, she was my rock and now she's gone and I'm more confused then anything. I woke up to the sound of knocking on the door of Bellamys room. He groaned and sat up slowly, how he always woke up.

"Who's at my door?" He asked. His voice was hoarse but that made it sexier. I pretended I was asleep so I could hear what was going on.

"Morning sweetie!" Ew, it was Audrey. She's going to be pissed when she sees me in his bed. Whatever. He opened the door a crack and she pushed it all the way open. At first she didn't notice me in the bed and she kissed him. But then she saw my hair sticking out and I felt the blanked leave my body, taking all my warmth with them.

"Audrey it's seriously not what you think it is." Bellamy said, reaching out and grabbing her wrist. I understand where she's coming from, if when we were dating I found another girl in his bed I'd end him.

"Bell can we not talk about it in front of this whore." She said walking towards the door. I was already in a bad mood and that was the last straw for her.

"What'd you just call me?" I said calmly with a little bit of anger in my voice.

"Oh hun I thought you could hear. I called you a whore. Your mom probably was too, if not I feel bad for her, having you as a daughter." Bellamy stepped back and out of the situation.

"You're lucky I didn't just beat your ass." I said The anger in my heart was heavy.

"Hit me I dare you." She said laughing. I felt Bellamy grab my hand and lead me out of the room. Once we were outside he pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my forehead.

"Maybe it's best if you go back to your room and hang with O. I don't want you beating anyone up." I laughed and hugged him again.

"Thank you for staying with me Bellamy." I said.

"It's Bell to you princess." He said laughing. "I'll come find you later and we'll talk okay?" I nodded and headed for my room.

Bellamys POV:

"Why did you say that about her mom?!" I yelled at Audrey. It wasn't okay even if that hadn't been Clarke and had been some other girl Audrey calling her dead mother a whore pushed the limit.

"Please don't yell at me." She said crying and trying to hug me.

"No Audrey you can't just say shit like that!" I yelled again.

"I was just angry I'm sorry." She said sobbing at this point.

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing to." I said, calmer now. "Go talk to Clarke." I spoke softly pointing at the door. She stormed out and I followed her toward Clarke and Octavia's room. She stopped at the door and knocked. Octavia answered, she looked disgusted, Clarke must have told her.

"Bellamy's not here if that's what you want." I walked up to the door and stood next to Audrey.

"Can we talk to Clarke please." Octavia glared at me. She shook her head and attempted to close the door. I grabbed her arm and gave her a look of pity. She reluctantly yelled to Clarke who gave out immediately. I could see tears in her eyes and I wanted to hug her but I knew that would make it worse.

"I'm sorry for calling you and your mother whores." Audrey said picking at her nails as she did it. She was acting like she didn't give a shit. I don't think she really did.

"Guys can I talk to Clarke alone please?" I asked. Octavia looked to Clarke who nodded. Audrey frowned but went back to the room after some convincing. I walked Clarke to the back doors of the school and looked at her.

"What did you drag me all the way down here for?" She asked laughing.

"Follow me princess." I said opening the doors and leading her outside. The stars shined brightly as it was around 3 o'clock in the morning. I kept walking until we reached a clearing I had found a couple days earlier. I walked to the edge and the view was amazing. She followed a few steps behind me until she reached the edge of a cliff, over looking a massive waterfall and ocean. The full moon reflected vibrantly in the clear water alone with the stars. I laid back, knowing she would join me if I laid here for long enough. She sat down next to me pointing at a star off in a distant corner. It was so bright and alone. I looked from her to the star, trying to decide which was more beautiful.

I sat up putting my arm around her. "Clarke.." I said so quiet I wasn't sure if she heard me. "I have a problem." She laughed a little then looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes.

"And what would that problem be exactly?" She said smirking.

I brushed the hair out of her face. "You." I whispered.

"Wha-" Before she could say a word my lips connected with hers. I needed it. It was like oxygen. Like I could breath. I felt alive and real.

Our lips split apart and she looked at me. "Bellamy.." She hesitated but I smiled at her causing all doubt to be wiped off her face.

"You see my problem is that there's this one amazing girl who's totally out of my league and I really want her to be mine. But, I fucked up our relationship before so I don't think she'll ever want me back. She's just so perfect I need her. I feel like without her I'm nothing. I'm physically hurting from not touching her. My mind spins every night with her face. Her beautiful blue eyes and that amazing blonde hair that frames her face. Every morning I was up praying it wasn't a dream but it always was. Well at least until now. Now I kissed her and I fell even more in love with her. She's the only good thing in my life right now and I need her. You think she'll even take me back?" I said. She stares at me for a second.

She wiped a tear from her eye. "Yeah I think she will." She said. "She's in love with you Bellamy. She has been since your first kiss. She wants you to kiss her again." I didn't waste a second and immediately pressed my lips against hers. Our kiss was so passionate and real. Over the horizon I saw the sun rising. I didn't stop kissing her. I lifted her up and kissed her in the first light of the day. I loved her. I needed her. She was mine. All mine.