9

Clarke's POV:

It has been a week since Bellamy and I broke up and I missed him so much. I craved his touch like I craved food and there was nothing I could do to change that. I hated him for kissing her but I loved him still. I just wished it had never happened and that he was still mine.

"Wanna get some breakfast?" Octavia asked from beside me, pulling me out of my thoughts. I nodded at her and smiled. I got dressed quickly and Octavia and I headed to the cafe.

"You miss my brother don't you?" Octavia said stopping in the hallway.

"Yeah.." I put a hand to my head and a tear ran down my cheek. We were in one of the back hallways that no one really went on so I wasn't afraid to cry. I let myself fall apart because I trusted Octavia to not get cut on my broken pieces. She pulled me into a hug and we stood there, me sobbing and her comforting for what felt like hours. Then we heard voices.

"Come on Bell there's no one who's gonna see us back here!" I heard Audrey say. I turned to see her holding Bellamy's hand and kissing him. They were both laughing and seemed to be having a good time. That's when Bellamy pulled away and saw Octavia and I. I hadn't realized he had moved on so quickly, but I guess if her was happy then I should feel good for him but I couldn't.

"Look Bellamy it's your crazy ex girlfriend." She said pointing at me and laughing. I saw Bellamy's face shift from happy to pure sadness. He looked at me like he looked at me when we lost that baby.

"I swear to god if you give her shit I'll end you. I don't care if your my brothers girlfriend, I hated you on the ark and I hate you down here." Octavia said stepping up. I laughed a little and put my hand on Octavia shoulder. She looked at me and I saw the anger, I pulled her into the hug and whispered into her ear, "I love you O" and then started to walk to breakfast.

They sat next to each other at breakfast. She fed him food a couple of times, they both laughed. She kissed him a lot. It made me so angry, those lips, his lips, were mine. They used to be at least. He caught me staring a couple of times and in his look I could see an apology.

After a while I couldn't watch them anymore. I ran out of there and cried in the hallway. I heard foot steps approach from behind me and I saw Bellamy. I didn't want to see him or speak to him, every time I saw him I wanted him. I wanted to kiss him and I wanted his touch on my body.

He sat down next to me and stayed there in silence. Finally he turned to me and I could see the pain in his eyes. "Clarke I don't know how to do this whole break up thing." He said and I nodded.

"Can I be honest?" I asked him. He nodded so I went on. "Seeing you with her, it makes me sick." I spoke softly. He put him hand on my thigh and I felt myself start to give in but I fought it.

"Can I be honest?" He asked me.

"Of course." I responded.

"I was happier with you." He said and kissed my head. He started to walk away but I stopped him.

"Then why are you with her?" I asked, a tear rolling down my cheek.

He wiped the tear away and let his hand linger. "Because I love her too." I get it, he hadn't been over her before and he had broken up with her so he could come to the ground, but her over me? It just didn't make sense in my mind.