12

Bellamy's POV:

After Clarke had woken up and I knew she was okay Audrey and I had slept in Audrey's room. Right as I was about to fall asleep Octavia had come over and woken me up. She said five words that I knew were true. "You're in love with Clarke." And then she kissed my forehead and went to sleep. I stayed up most of the night trying to figure out my feelings for my princess.

That morning Audrey had woken me up and dragged me to breakfast to meet her friends and see her parents. To be honest I wasn't looking forward to it. I wanted to see Clarke, I wanted to hug her and kiss her and hold her and have her back. But I knew she would never get back with me. As we were walking I saw doctors running towards medical. Immediately I thought it was Clarke and I turned to Audrey.

"Let's take that way." I said, pointing to the right hallway even tho we were supposed to go forward. If we went to the right we would pass medical and I could see what was going on.

As we approached medical I saw a beautiful girl sitting with head in her hands. I ran over, audrey and her family following, and knelt down in front of her.

"Whats going on Clarke?" I asked, slipping my hand into hers. She looked up at me, her eyes red and tears streaming down her soft cheeks.

"My mom is sick." She said, her voice shaking. I pulled her into me and held her tight. I sat down next to her and stroked her hair. After about 20 minutes of everyone sitting in the hallway and not speaking we heard the door slowly open. Clarke perked up and looked at the doctor who had just walked out. The short female doctor knelt down in front of Clarke, the doctor had tears falling from her eyes.

"Clarke..." She spoke softly and grabbed her hand. "I'm so sorry but your mom is dead." The doctor hugged Clarke then left. Clarke sat there in the middle of the hallway, she wasn't moving or crying or anything. 

"Princess," I whispered. "Hey talk to me Clarke."

"She's gone." She said, a tear slowly crept down her face. "She's really gone." Another tear fell, then another, and another.

"I'm so sorry Clarke." I spoke softly, not knowing what else to say. I stood up and pulled her trembling body into my arms. "I'm right here Clarke, I've got you." I said as she sobbed on my shoulder.

"I'm all alone now." She whispered in between breaths.

"I'm still here princess," I said pulling her head up to look me in the eye. "And I'm not going anywhere I promise." I stroked a strand of hair away from her bright red face and kissed her forehead.

Clarkes POV:

Gone. Really gone. No goodbye's, no I love you's, no real ending. She was just gone. She would never kiss my forehead again or hug me again. She would never open my horrible hand made gifts on valentines day again. She would never call me her baby and hold me when the world got scary. And now, no matter how many people were around me I felt voulnerable and alone. My father was gone and now my mother too. I don't know what to do anymore. My eyes were foggy from all my tears as I sat against the wall waiting for the pain in my heart to subside.

I felt strong arms secure around my waist and lift me off the floor. I knew it was Bellamy immediately, his hands weren't new to me. I rested my body against him and fell apart in his arms. Finally he lifted me up, so my legs wrapped around his waist and walked me back to his room. "Stay here, away from all the people and commotion." He said, setting me down on his bed. I crawled beneath his sheets and felt myself begin to cry again. He sat on the side of the bed stroking my hair back.

"Clarke I'm right here. You're okay I'm not going anywhere." I sat up a little and folded into him. He held me tight almost as if, if he let go I would shatter. That could be true, I already felt shaky. I barely could walk. Everything was falling apart and I couldn't stop it.