16

"Truth or dare?" Morgan asked. I laughed and looked at Bellamy. He winked at me.

"Dare.." I said hesitantly. She looked at me and laughed a little.

"Hmmmm," She said. She was super drunk I could tell.

"I wanna give her one!" Ella said. She gave me the fakers glare.

"Okay." Morgan said. I looked at Beth. I was terrified. What the hell was this girl going to make me do.

"I dare you to kiss Cole." She spit out, taking another sip of her drink. She pointed to a tall blonde hair guys in his mid twenties.

I stood up walked over to him. He grabbed my waist and shoved me against the wall. His lips hit mine and tasted like beer. He put his body weight on me, I tried to push him off but he wouldn't move. I grunted and pushed around a little. He still didn't move.

"Get off of me!" I yelled. He didn't. He grabbed my boob with one hand and put his hands down my jeans with the other. I squirmed and screamed. Beth was trying to pull him off of me. Morgan was trying to walk over but she kept falling. Then someone strong pulled him backward. Before I knew it he was clutching his eye and bleeding. Bellamy was standing over him. I started to cry and ran into Bellamys arms. He held me close to him. I realized everyone was looking so I pulled away and fell into Bethany. She stroked my hair and held me close. She was my sister not just my friend. She released me and I walked over to the door way. I knelt down and I felt a strong hand on my shoulder. I stood up and walked into the hallway.

"I'm walking Clarke to her room and then going to bed." He yelled back into the cafe. Beth followed us out and hugged me again.

"I love you squirt." She said. She used the nicknames we used from when we were young.

"I love you too Bethy." I said. When I was young I always called her Bethy. She smiled at me using the old nickname and walked inside. Bellamy took my hand and we walked in silence back to his room.

When we reached his room he pulled off his shirt and later in his bed. I slowly took off mine and looked in the mirror. My left boob was bleeding, Cole scratched me causing the skin to rip. Bellamy got up from the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck and moved his hands to my stomach. His touch felt like heaven. I turned around and kissed his perfect lips. He pulled away and laid on the bed. He was propped up on the back board and he looked so damn sexy. I walked over and straddled him. He put his hands on my ass and kissed me.

"You're all mine princess." He moaned from his lips that were placed on my neck. I smiled and continued to move my hips over his waist. We heard the door open and I quickly jumped down. His mom stood in the door. Shit.

"Mom get out!" He yelled. She turned away and looked at the door.

"Bellamy I need to talk to you, alone." She said. He got out of bed and slipped on a shirt.

"Okay. I'll be out in a sec wait in the hall." He responded.

Bellamys POV:

I walked out in the hallway and she stood there. Octavia and Audrey were there too. What the fuck was going on.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Audrey reached out trying to grab my hand. I pulled back and shook my head. I didn't want her to touch me and think it meant something.

"Bellamy.." Audrey whispered. "Bellamy I'm pregnant." I felt the hallway start to spin. I put my arm out against the wall trying to support. I started to cry. Why this again. We lost the baby last time and I'm with Clarke. I don't want a child with Audrey. Octavia pulled me into a hug. I cried heavily on her shoulder. I shook and could barely breath.

"I need some alone time." I said walking towards my room. "We'll talk tomorrow Audrey." I said entering my room and slamming the door. As soon as I walked in I grabbed a chair from the corner and threw it. I yelled at nothing and started sobbing. Clarke stood up and walked up to me slowly.

"What?" She said. I didn't answer I just pulled her into me. I connected our lips like it was the last second we had to live. I tore off her shirt and lifted her up. I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off. I carried her to the bed and laid her down. I kissed all the way down her body as she moaned. We connected in a way I hadn't felt in a while. I breathed her in like she was air. I touched every inch of her body. The night became one loud, passionate blur.