Chapter 12

Hi everyone, I'm sorry I took so long in updating this story, I had some free time on Christmas day and decided to write this, I'm sorry if its not amazing, I hope you still like it - Hayley 

As we started to walk again the salmon haired boy walked towards us, I was lucky I changed because it was Natsu "Hey I'm sorry to bother you but do you know where the mayors house is, I'm kind of lost" I retained the urge to laugh and directed him towards the mayors house once Natsu had gone I sighed and felt tears in the corners of my eyes, I can't wait to get home to him and Fairy tail, Just a few more months Natsu, Just a few months until I can see you again.

We lead Natsu towards the mayors house, he thanked us and waved goodbye running the rest of the way. I smiled slightly, to say I miss him was an understatement. "So whose the guy" I turned around and began walking away with Alex "Oh that's my boyfriend Natsu, he's from fairy tail" "Aren't you to young to date, right this is coming from a brotherly point of view, how long have you known him and been dating" Alex started to list things causing me to laugh "Hey I've known him longer than I've known you and he is an amazing person".

Time skip

We walked into the magic council and met up with Lahar for our last mission. "I'm sorry to say this but Miss Lucy, you wont be going back to fairy tail any time soon, we've got a big request in and you two are the only ones who can do it, its a lot of money and it will be the last job, it will just take a few months to a year to complete" I looked at Lahar, I didn't want to believe him, he knows how much I wanted to go home but he sends us both on this mission. "W...what, are you sure there is no one else" he only shook his head. I knew I had to take the request so I did without asking any more questions only taking the piece of paper out of his hand and walking away not waiting for Alex, he could catch up in his own time.

Time skip

I was currently only paying attention to one thing and that was the dark mage I was currently using as a punch bag. "Just tell me why you are trying to revive Zeref, or better tell me where your leader is and get him to take your place so you can go free" I held the guy by his pony tail, his face was covered in bruises and cuts, I may have gone over board but I'm sick of seeing dark mages. "I.. I don't know, only the master knows, let me go and I'll lead you to him" I saw the fear in his eyes. "Alex take him and come back with the leader of his pathetic guild" I pulled a sword out of thin air and cut the metal chains that held him captive in one swoop. I flopped down into a chair, I miss everyone so much and its been 2 and a half years since I'd last seen everyone.

Day by day I could slowly feel my sanity going, its been around 9 and a half years since I was attacked, I just want to get this job over and done with before the 10 year mark so I can have some time with Natsu whilst I'm alright.

Time skip

We had finally finished the last job, We collected the money and walked out of the magic council, I could finally go home, I had around 3 and a half months until I had another part of my soul stolen from me. "So Alex are you going to come back to fairy tail with me, or is this goodbye" I looked at Alex and waited for his reply, I wanted him to come back to fairy tail with me but it was his choice. "Lucy, I'd love to come back to Fairy tail with you, you've told me so much about everyone and they all sound amazing so why would I pass up an opportunity like this" he smiled at me so I smiled back and hugged him tight "Yes yes yes yes yes" I said over and over again skipping towards the train station.

Time skip

I stood in front of the guild door with Alex behind me, I was so nervous to see everyone because its been around 2 years and 8 months, I bet everyone has changed and forgot about me. I reached for the door handle about to push the door open when it flung open and Seiza flew out "Lucy, Lucy its you, I knew it was you" I hugged my little exceed tightly, and cried along with her, I missed her so much. "Lucy everyone will be so happy to see you, come on" I walked into the guild nearly forgetting about Alex "Hey Alex come on I'll introduce you to everyone" he laughed at me and followed me into the guild whilst I followed my crying exceed. 

------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, once again I'm sorry for the long wait and because its so short, until next time - Hayley