Chapter 52 - Frothfully Yours!!

Começar do início

Buzzing....

"Listen everyone! Here." He called aloud to mute the all buzzing. He was intentionally watching the faces of amateur shooters.

"Dudes! You should learn before shooting even in the air."

He showed them, his loaded gun clasped hand.

Now all crowd, musical band was mute there... Stirring spatulas in cauldron gone still. He was showing, his hand—his grip on gun by moving his wrist all around.

"You should hold it like this!"
He pointed the gun totally upward to the sky with his vertically upward arm on 90° angle.

"Don't shoot if you are weak enough to bear the jerk, while pulling the trigger."

He crept his finger on trigger.

"Got it?"

Whole crowd was pin drop silently listening to him.

"Then shoot like this!"

He shot three fires in the air to show them the gun's ideal position while shooting in the air.

"Be careful with the gun or any armament. Its not a child's play. This thing can ruin, if used carelessly.

He ended his coaching and with last note, shoved the gun in his belted waistband.

Buzzing started again, followed by a big round of applause.

Faraan slightly smiled, it seems people were happy to be taught.

Sardar Hameed ullah gave them lecture afterwards not to use arms in weddings.

Faraan headed out as he heard familiar roaring of a jeep engine, in the background. He turned and saw Afaq, after hopping out of the Jeep, was striding ahead, along with two guards.

"Sir! Every thing alright? I heard gunshots."

Afaq inquired worriedly after greeting.

"Yeah, OK."

He replied briefly, while signalling the guards to point down the weapons as they were behaving like, there was a commando action about to start in no time.

Afaq informed about Faraan's PA's repeatedly phone calls to him.
He was saying that its unnaturalness of boss, that he powered off his phone for many hours.

"Mr. Javed must be thinking I'm kidnapped by Dolan group. As I am responsible to banish their name from many markets in Europe."

He said smirkly.

"Sir, I have most reliable men in Dolan's ...even in their crises management Deptt. You'll be informed all authorized yet unauthorized act of Dolans."

Afaq was walking along.

"Hmm....what about Salaar....Ahmad?"

He inquired about Salaar, his Salaa and Noor's brother.

"Sir, Salaar Ahmed had resigned from Dolan's. He is in try to get a job in some middle eastern country."

Afaq replied with a news.

"Are you sure?"

Faraan spoke this time with disagreement in his eyes

"200 percent sure, Sir!"

"Hmmm.....let's see!
Power bank?"

Faraan hummed and laid his eyes onto the overjoyed young party that was dancing with colourful stoles around their neck.

"Sir you here? Whose wedding is this?"

Afaq spoke while listening to the start of another melody.

"Not mine!"