"Sorry kookie we still didn't but we got some good news for you. We know where that kitty lives. She lives with her parents at the countryside. I can give you her address if you want?"

"Really? Yes give it to me..What are you waiting for? Kidnap her for me! Where is Taehyung?"

Finally.. after almost 8 days both of these dudes found her.

"Sure! That's not a problem. Our problem now is the money. That weirdo faints (sleep) all the time." Jimin said to him making a deal.

Jungkook hissed, really knowing their hyung's expectations. "I will give it after you complete your task.. I have something else to do, and I will come later." He hung up the phone and the conversation end.

" He hung up the phone and the conversation end

At Your House, 8 days later

Your mom finally had done with her surgery yesterday and her condition now improved a lot. You're so relieved that your mom was not sick anymore. Now she manages to do her daily routine as a housewife like before. After the 'incident', Youngmi just contacted you once for thanking you for your help, but after that you never got a call from her again. She also told you that she was busy continuing her studies abroad. It's good to hear that.

"Nara, can you please help me send this to your aunt's house? I baked some chocolate cookies today and she really wanted to taste it" Mrs Song then give you the plastic container with cookies to you.

You nodded and rushed out to the door. It's has been 3 months since you've visited your Aunt. The journey from your house took at least 20 minutes by walking.

"Hello Aunt!! Are you there?" you shouted calling your Aunt.

"Yes I'm coming, wait a second"she replied and welcomed you excitedly. She's really kind and friendly to you like your mom.

You continue to give her the cookies and offered to invite her visit your house whenever she is free. After a long conversation, you bid her goodbye and left your Aunt's house, because it was already 6.30 p.m and it was dark outside.

You were walking alone to your house, no one on the streets. Suddenly, some random black car appeared from nowhere right towards you.

The car sped up very fast till it was right beside you and someone quickly grabbed your wrist and pulled you into the car.

"What is this?? No!! HELP ME.. LET ME GO!!!" you shouted for help and struggled to get loose from his grip but unfortunately there were two strong men in the car. The road also quite lonely and cars rarely passed by.

You were about to cry as loud as you could. They kidnapped you.. "Mom help me.. Someone save me!!" you sobbed, can't stop your mind from thinking that you gonna die right now. It felt very dark and quiet.. but no one can hear you.

"Shut your mouth now before we kill you here girl!! Don't make any noise if you care about your life." someone with red hair and small eyes warned you, and that made you silent instantly.

The car continued to drive opposite the road leading to your house. It was already night and you just remained silent along the journey. You weren't ready to die yet, but your tears continued to keep falling down your cheeks.

"Please let me go.. I don't have any money at all. I swear!!.." you begged him desperately. Jimin then looked at you without any sympathy and give a signal to Taehyung.

"We don't want your money pabo(idiot) ! Yah Tae, make her faint now. This kitty didn't understand what I said." He gave the order to Taehyung, annoyed with you for still crying and sobbing. They don't want your money, so what actually did they want? Oh god are they serial killer or rapists? Was I gonna die today??!

A guy with orange hair come to you and wrapped a towel to cover your face which made your vision suddenly become blurry. Your head hurt a lot, finally lost your balance and fainted.

Everything become dark like your future.....

Jimin then called Jungkook to inform him about you. "Jungkook, That girl is with us right now and that means our work has been done. Hope you can come as fast as you can."

"Good job. How she right now?"

"She's temporarily unconscious. We didn't know where to hide her so we brought her to the old hut in the middle of the woods. " Jimin gave the location to him.

"Alright I'm on my way. Just lock her there and you two may go now. Leave the rest to me."

Taehyung suddenly snatched the phone from Jimin and yelled to him "Kookie you will be dead if we don't get our money.. I'm dying from hunger, waiting for you!" He just rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry about the money. I will give it soon" the conversation ended.