4. The Conversation

Suga unexpectedly told Y/n everything. Surprised was what Y/n was feeling. Almost as much as it was a shock Suga was even telling Y/n.

He explained who TOP was and why he was such an important person to J-hope. TOP was a renegade and spied on the bts gang. Or in Suga's words, "That fake bastard had it coming for him the moment he agreed to snoop on the gang."

All Y/n could comprehend from all this was that TOP was a disloyal associate who got what he deserved.

"I would have gutted him," Suga commented. His tone low and devious. Y/n had no doubt that he would.

You nodded slowly, "Suga, I have one more question... If you don't mind me asking."

"What now Y/n?" He muttered, rubbing his eye tiredly.

"...Why do you, hate... me so much...?" Y/n thumbed her bottom lip nervously.

"Because! Because... I..." Suga hung his head low when you jumped in fright from his roaring voice. "You... you remind me of something... someone, actually."

"...Someone?" You cocked your head in a curious manner. "Who...?"

Suga's eyes were distant when he responded, "A lover."

"A lover...? You've been in love before?" Y/n smiled at the thought. Suga, the badest of the badest, in love. Who would have thought? Even the wicked fall in love.

"Yeah," Suga chuckled sorrowly. "Seeing you and Namjoon act... how you are, just, reminds me of how she and I used to be. It's painful remembering."

Y/n didn't know what to say. You attempt to console the hurting boy but don't know how. Y/n opted for hugging him or patting his shoulder sympathetically. You chose the latter.

You scooted closer and embraced his hunched form. Y/n soon heard small sniffles coming from Suga. The boy in your arms seemed more his age now than the strong facade he always carries around. His heart was broken and Y/n promised herself she'd be the one to mend it.

"I'm glad you can open up about this to me, Suga." Y/n softly says while rubbing small circles on his back with her thumb.

All Y/n hears from Suga in response were small sobs.

The hug seemed to last for an eternity. Once Suga felt better he pulled away and embarrassingly cleaned the dried snot and tears. Y/n snickered behind her hand at his behavior, while Suga's cheeks turned a shade of pink.

Y/n reached out and with her thumb, wiped away a fallen eyelash. You let you hand cradle the side of his face. He seemed so much more human now.

Suga was captivated by Y/n's eyes. He wanted to look away but couldn't, no... wouldn't. Enchanted, Suga closed the little space they had between them and steadily leaned closer. Suga's eyes traveled between your lips and eyes. His breath tickled your mouth and his hands massaged your thighs. Shivers traveled up your spine and hitched in your throat.

What is happening...?

Just then, Namjoon walked in, and only Suga noticed. Namjoon's hands clenched and his stomach turned. Namjoon wished what he was seeing was only just a dream, but he knew Y/n leaning into Suga wasn't.

Namjoon cleared his throat, "Suga, can I talk to you please."

Y/n jumped away from Suga at the sound of Namjoon's voice. The moment was lost.

Suga stood, "Sure, Namjoon."

The faint footsteps of them leaving snapped you out of your trance.

It was nothing, you thought. It was nothing and will always be nothing... he was vulnerable and I was the closest person to him at that moment, he was just high on emotions. It was nothing.

Y/n's feet trembled. I need water. You walked out of your room and slowly started making your way into the hallway with quivering limbs.

Once passing Namjoon's room you hear a loud bang. You stop and move closer to the door to try and make out some words. Huh, this is your second time today eavesdropping on a conversation, you're on a roll Y/n.

"Eavesdropping is rude and a crime, well, in my books it is."

Y/n jumps from the sudden voice behind her. You quickly turn and face a limping Jin, wiping the dry blood from his chin and lips. Y/n nervously giggles, "Jin? Hey, how's your head?"

A/n
Hey, my Lil people's I hope you liked my cliff hanger keep reading there is more to come. HAPPY HOLIDAYS
LOVE YOU

e/n

isn't this story great ?