5. Instagating

Y/n leaned on Namjoon's door casually.

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine. But, what are you doing snooping?" Jin asked suspiciously.

You scratched your head timidly, trying to come up with an excuse.

"Snooping? Me? No no no, you got it all wrong Jin," You press your back against Namjoon's door when Jin creeps closer. "I was waiting!--For Suga-"

Namjoon's door opened suddenly opened causing Y/n stumbling backward.

"Watch where you're going Y/n," Suga mumbled, grabbing Y/n by the shoulders and roughly pushing aside

"What happened?" Y/n whispered to Suga.

"You," Suga inhaled, "Just leave me alone and stop meddling into what doesn't concern you."

Y/n grasps Suga's forearm, "If my name was being screamed in there then I'm part of the reason you're hurt..."

Suga stared at you dumbfoundedly.

Why doesn't anyone ever ask for help in this house? Was it a mistake asking if I could live here..? Asking myself that question is enough to make me go crazy.

Y/n watched Suga leave, itching to grab his arm and demand answers.

Namjoon sighs deeply when you stare him down. "What did you do to Suga?"

"I did nothing for you to be belittling me like that, and just know, this was not your fault."

Y/n tried really hard to believe his comforting words, but the small droplets of blood running down Namjoon's fist spoke louder truths.

"Fine," You turned your back towards Namjoon, "Guess I'll have to find answers myself."

"That's the last thing you'd want to do Y/n, trust me," Namjoon says as he holds you back from leaving.

----

"Why what are you going to do? Are you going to bust up my lip to Namjoon? You tell him while pushing him back.

Those words left Namjoon frozen in place. He watched you walk out of his room.

Namjoon's pov:

Fuck how could Suga try to fucking kiss her y/n. I thought he was my friend. I geuss not. How could she say that to me i thought she was my best friend.
Mabey it was just emotions were high or dose Suga like her?

Suga knows I like her. He knows I get jealous easily. I should have listened to what be had to say. He deserved what he got though.

All these thought went through Namjoon's head. He was so confused and hurt by Suga and his actions. He Just whated y/n to love him like he did for her.

"You know what fuck it. Iam going to bed." Namjoon said while shutting his door and laying down to think about where he messed up.

"Why what are you going to do? Are you going to bust up my lip to Namjoon?"

Those words rang threw his head over and over again till he fell asleep.

Suga's part:

What the actual fuck did I just do?I just tried to kiss y/n. I hate her though. I can't almost kiss her. She is soon to be Namjoon's girlfriend. He didn't need to fuck up my face thought. He should have let me talk. He knows I wouldn't like or evan try to get at y/n.I can just stay away from her and eveything will be alright.

That what Suga thought about all night. His mind fighting over if he loves her or not. He layed on his bed just imagining what Namjoon told him.

Flash back:

"Why would you try
to kiss her Suga" says Namjoon.

"I didn't mean to it just happened we didn't Evan kiss. It's not like she wouldn't like it anyway's" Suga says to Namjoon.

"How dare you fucking try to Make a move on her"Namjoon says while he swings and punches suga in the face.

Suga fall's on the glass table in the room making him cut his ear.

"Fuck you and y/n" Suga says as he leaves namjooms room to find you out the door.

End of flash back.

Suga went to sleep. He was soon woken up with a light knock on his bed room door.

"Who is it?" Suga yelled in a loud tone.

"It's me Suga,can I come in" a feminine voise asked him.

A/n
Hey people's hope you like my book so fare. Keep reading.

Love you.