"Alright. Who do you think smart-ass?"

"Mr. King," he said slowly. Everyone ooh's reply, making me slump into my seat.

"Okay. Okay. Okay! Shut up already! I get it, it probably was him." I replied with a smile etched onto my face.

"Somebody getting cheesy?" Gray said, although it sounded very serious, you can hear the tint of humor in it.

"No, I'm not," I replied, covering my hands with my face's. "It's natural for me to get red."

"Who said you were getting red?" Bruce said, looking at the rear view mirror.

"Exposed," Eloy added, I'm pretty sure with a smile.

"Okay, guys! Anyways, just drop me off here. My house is a couple of blocks that way, I'll just walk it. You have to drop off Tanner the other way anyway." I said as Bruce skidded to a stop.

"It's frickin' dark out there Bryn," Benji said, pointing out the window.

"I always walk in the dark, anyway," I said, getting out of the truck. Everybody told me to be cautious before waving goodbye. They stayed in the same spot until I finally turned a corner. What great friends I have. Anyways, I was by a few streets before I saw something that caught my attention.

Is that guy... Street painting?

I saw a hooded figure spray painting on the wall of an abandoned building, various other different pieces there too. But you'll never guess what he was painting. The boy and the street light. I don't know what happened or how I got the courage to walk up to him, but I did.

"You know that's illegal, right?" I said, out of the blue. He dropped his yellow can, almost falling as he leaned on the wall.

"S-shit. Don't fucking do that Bryn!" He whispered back.

"Eliazer? Wh-"

"Don't ask me what the hell am I doing, what the hell are you doing? Walking up to a stranger like that, you didn't know who I was! You know you could've gotten hurt? Seriously, what the flipping fuck."

"That still doesn't change the fact that what you're doing is illegal."

"That still doesn't change the fact that what you did was dangerous."

"Why do you like doing that? Mimicking me but flipping around the entire sentence?"

"Did I annoy you?"

"Yes Eliazer, you kind of did."

"Then it's fun." He replied, putting away his things.

"Wait, you're not done with that?" I asked, pointing to the street light.

"I am, I was just adding a few touches but, it's fine." He replied, grabbing my arm and guiding me away as he slung his book bag over his shoulder, not before spraying IHAR as the signature.

"Uhm, what's the meaning to that anyway? I see the art everywhere." I asked him.

"Well, I guess the street light is the only light the boy has even in a dark street at night," Eliazer explained quickly.

How much deeper can that get?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Here we have it guys! Another chapter of Eliazer King! Pretty good aye? You'll never even expect the next chapter 🤔😏😂

Anyways, make sure to check out

Neighbors With Benefits

By LizzaM_

Very good, Read it myself, give it a try!

Anyways, I really hope you like this chapter! Don't forget to

COMMENT\VOTE\SHARE

and Keep the Peace Wattpadians! ✌✌