Love always wins

Selena's POV

I woke up in Justin's room. I smiled to myself and turned around to see Justin's flawless face, but he wasn't there. Where was he? I got up and smelled Justin's shirt that i was wearing and it smelled so beautiful, i was addicted to his cologne. I saw a note, flowers and breakfast on the draw next to the bed. I got the note and it was from Justin, *Good Morning beautiful. I had the most amazing night ever and can't wait to spend more nights like that with you babe. I'm sorry i had to leave i have something REALLY important to do, but i will be back soon, enjoy your breakfast that i made for you. I love you Selena xx - Your Justin.* What was so important that he had to leave and not show me his beautiful face? Ughh! But i love him. He actually made breakfast for me before he left, he's so fucking caring. He always was.

I saw my top and jeans on the floor, i picked them up and then decided to change into Justin's clothes. I love wearing his clothes, they smell just like heaven. I opened his wardrobe and pick out a white shirt and sweatpants. I went straight to the bathroom and had a quick shower.

Justin's POV

"So why do you need my help?" Kendall said over the phone. I thought Kendall would be a good person who knows what women like as she's a model and would have an idea of a perfect engagement ring. I needed her help.

"Please Kendall, i'm a guy and i don't really know what type of ring is perfect for the woman i love and i need another woman, like you, to go with me and help me choose what ring is perfect." I said to her, begging her to go with me to pick a ring for Selena. I was planning to propose to her tonight and it was so stressing.

"Fine, pick me up. And can i just say that i'm so happy for both of you, i've known both of you for so long and i knew one day you will propose to her, and i think this is the perfect time cuz both of you are mature and love each other so much. So congrats."

"Kendall save that for later, there will be no engagement without the ring." I drove away.

I can't believe i'm actually doing this. I believe it is the perfect time for us to make a commitment and promise to be faithful and a ring would remind us that we have promised to someone and we belong to only that one person. I planned to propose her years back, but things changed and instead we broke up, til this day Selena doesn't know that i was going to propose her. But now we both are mature and where in a good place. This would mean that me and Selena can't break-up and would be fully committed. I already told all my friends and they are decorating the hall that i rented out just for the proposal. I want everything to be perfect.

I finally reached Kendall's house and she was waiting outside her house.

"Get in!" I shouted.

"Coming." She said and sat next to the driver's seat.

"So lets get that ring." She said and i drove away.

Selena's POV

After i had breakfast i went downstairs and put the dishes in the kitchen. The house was so empty without Justin. I was so bored. I sat on the couch and turned the TV on. There was literally nothing good on, so i decided to go on my phone.

I scrolled down my timeline on Twitter and show pictures of Justin and Kendall.